PDA

View Full Version : Offered a SUTD scholarship? Share your success here!

frozenheart
05-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Hi everyone, I am starting this thread to get to know what makes a SUTD scholar.

Share with us your accomplishments (CCAs, Awards):
Academic results:
SAT scores (if applicable):
Three toughest questions that the interviewer asked:
Tips on acing the interview:D:

Ergodicity
05-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Share with us your accomplishments (CCAs, Awards): Track and Field, NYAA GOLD, Organized College CIP, Organized a green week in school, NEFMQ Distinction
Academic results: 4H2/GP : A
SAT scores (if applicable): 750 CR, 790 M

Why do you want to go to SUTD - ( since my PS touched alot on social sciences/finance )
Explain a concept that you find interesting - (Reflexivity - went on to talk about Euro zone crisis, robustness vs optimality in systems )

Tips on acing the interview:D: Its not that hard really. I think that acing it is really about putting your best foot forward and showing how different you are from the other candidates. That being said, being really creative and witty might help :) The MIT syllabus has a huge focus on innovation after all.

frozenheart
05-21-2012, 09:28 AM
Share with us your accomplishments (CCAs, Awards): Track and Field, NYAA GOLD, Organized College CIP, Organized a green week in school, NEFMQ Distinction
Academic results: 4H2/GP : A
SAT scores (if applicable): 750 CR, 790 M

Why do you want to go to SUTD - ( since my PS touched alot on social sciences/finance )
Explain a concept that you find interesting - (Reflexivity - went on to talk about Euro zone crisis, robustness vs optimality in systems )

Tips on acing the interview:D: Its not that hard really. I think that acing it is really about putting your best foot forward and showing how different you are from the other candidates. That being said, being really creative and witty might help :) The MIT syllabus has a huge focus on innovation after all.

wow, impressive track record!