PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here with an MBA?

HermanS
06-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Hi fellow forumers, does anyone here have an MBA? I'm curious to learn about the benefits that you feel an MBA has brought to you, both in terms of your career and in your personal academic endeavours.

What advantage do you feel you have over people with a bachelors in business?
Has an MBA put you on the fast track to the top of your company?
Do public or government jobs hold you in higher regard?

Thanks in advance for your input :)

p.s. if any of our fellow BrightSparks forum users are considering an MBA, there's a very useful article that I'd like to share. It will introduce you to the MBA program and give you a better idea of why you should undertake an MBA and how you can go about choosing an ideal business school for your education - http://www.coursesinsg.com/2012/06/mba-everything-you-need-to-know-about.html

campbellronald7
06-21-2012, 06:23 PM
I am a MBA here, after doing MBA I realize that my rational thinking get increases and there are many advantages of being an MBA person, people consider you that you are having analytical ability to solve each every problem. You get to know how to manage situations. Obviously I get an opportunity to get selected over a bachelor in business.

HermanS
06-24-2012, 10:28 AM
How did you pass your TOEFL test?

I am a MBA here, after doing MBA I realize that my rational thinking get increases and there are many advantages of being an MBA person, people consider you that you are having analytical ability to solve each every problem. You get to know how to manage situations. Obviously I get an opportunity to get selected over a bachelor in business.