PDA

View Full Version : Land Transport Authority (LTA) Scholarships 2013

edmundw
02-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Here is the official thread for the Land Transport Authority (LTA) Scholarships 2013.
Post any queries or tips here!

The official scholarship page can be found here:
http://student.brightsparks.com.sg/profile/lta/index.php?&

sfsy1
03-20-2013, 03:03 PM
Hello! Just applied this scholarship on the very last day of the deadline but yet to receive any reply from them. Anyone got one already?

Does anyone know the selection process? I heard its the conventional style: 3 stages of interview, with a psychometric test, but i'm not certain though. :confused:

Mr. Z
03-22-2013, 11:09 PM
Hello! Just applied this scholarship on the very last day of the deadline but yet to receive any reply from them. Anyone got one already?

Does anyone know the selection process? I heard its the conventional style: 3 stages of interview, with a psychometric test, but i'm not certain though. :confused:

Hi there. I applied for the scholarship way before A level results in February. Got my first interview on 4th March. Now currently waiting for their reply which they told me should be out within this month.:cool:

Yes, there will be a total of 3 interviews and a psychometric test. This has been a norm for the past LTA scholarship exercises.

Also wondering if anyone has gotten a reply from LTA for a 2nd round interview...:o

Btw I am from Poly.

sfsy1
03-24-2013, 11:59 AM
I see. Well, then I guess March is the deadline for the first round of interview.

Hope I'll get an invitation next week.:o What courses are you looking at? I'm thinking of civil or mechanical engineering overseas.

I'm from JC, 1 year into NS already.

homozygote
03-25-2013, 11:17 PM

You're right, and I also did my first round a week ago. Cheers.

Mr. Z
03-27-2013, 12:05 PM
I see. Well, then I guess March is the deadline for the first round of interview.

Hope I'll get an invitation next week.:o What courses are you looking at? I'm thinking of civil or mechanical engineering overseas.

I'm from JC, 1 year into NS already.

I am looking at Civil Engineering local.

Just graduated from Poly, enlisting soon.

homozygote did they say anything about the time frame for the 2nd interview:confused:

homozygote
03-27-2013, 04:17 PM
I am looking at Civil Engineering local.

Just graduated from Poly, enlisting soon.

homozygote did they say anything about the time frame for the 2nd interview:confused:

I did ask the staff. They mentioned it should be sometime in april-may. Hope you can get the scholarship!

Mr. Z
03-29-2013, 05:56 PM
I did ask the staff. They mentioned it should be sometime in april-may. Hope you can get the scholarship!

Okay. Hope you get the scholarship too!:)

Btw what course and type of scholarship you are looking for?

homozygote
03-30-2013, 12:53 AM
Okay. Hope you get the scholarship too!:)

Btw what course and type of scholarship you are looking for?

Thanks! I'm looking more towards the bond-less scholarships. My first choice is actually medicine.

sfsy1
04-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Just received a notification email from the HR side yesterday! Going for 1st round next week. Anyone else going on 8 Apr, around 10-11am?