PDA

View Full Version : Health Promotion Board (HPB) Scholarships 2013

edmundw
02-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Here is the official thread for the Health Promotion Board (HPB) Scholarships 2013.
Post any queries or tips here!

The official scholarship page can be found here:
http://student.brightsparks.com.sg/profile/hpb/index.php?&

jessica.c
04-09-2013, 09:53 PM
I wonder why there's not much about the HPB scholarship around. Does anyone know about the assessment process? And what it'll be like? :X

driftinglog
04-10-2013, 04:34 PM
I wonder why there's not much about the HPB scholarship around. Does anyone know about the assessment process? And what it'll be like? :X

Hi jessica.c:) have you received any calls/ email from hpb yet? cos it has been almost a week plus after the application dateline and i didn't hear anything from them.

jessica.c
04-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Hi jessica.c:) have you received any calls/ email from hpb yet? cos it has been almost a week plus after the application dateline and i didn't hear anything from them.

hey there driftinglog, yes i have. i received a call from them on the 9th. they sent an email on the same day requiring me to reply by the 11th (today) for their preliminary assessment on the 18th. i'm not sure if they'll be calling in more people though.

driftinglog
04-12-2013, 09:46 AM
hey there driftinglog, yes i have. i received a call from them on the 9th. they sent an email on the same day requiring me to reply by the 11th (today) for their preliminary assessment on the 18th. i'm not sure if they'll be calling in more people though.

Is leadership position really important to be shortlisted? cos i don't have any leadership position in my jc and i think that is probably why they didnt call me:(