PDA

View Full Version : SUTD Admission

beipanda
07-15-2013, 08:26 PM
What is the minimum GPA required for a local polytechnic diploma holder to get into SUTD?

pokkaGT
07-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Errr... Unnecessary font?

Before I mention my estimate GPA, I must mention that from what I have seen, there are many factors that matter even more than GPA.

1. Your diploma course - I know of a guy with high GPA but got rejected because of an unrelated diploma.

2. Your portfolio - I know of another guy who got in with GPA about 3.3 but has an outstanding portfolio that includes a patent.

3. Your polytechnic - There is a particular polytechnic that has a significant proportion of admission over other polytechnics. I won't mention it here but you can PM me your school and I will reply if you hit jackpot.

And answering your question, I estimate about 3.7+.

beipanda
07-16-2013, 06:47 AM
I from Ngee Ann Poly and my course is Landscape Design and Horticulture.
So r you SUTD student?

Errr... Unnecessary font?

Before I mention my estimate GPA, I must mention that from what I have seen, there are many factors that matter even more than GPA.

1. Your diploma course - I know of a guy with high GPA but got rejected because of an unrelated diploma.

2. Your portfolio - I know of another guy who got in with GPA about 3.3 but has an outstanding portfolio that includes a patent.

3. Your polytechnic - There is a particular polytechnic that has a significant proportion of admission over other polytechnics. I won't mention it here but you can PM me your school and I will reply if you hit jackpot.

And answering your question, I estimate about 3.7+.

pokkaGT
07-16-2013, 06:59 AM
Sorry, your diploma is closer to science than architecture thus, an irrelevant diploma. You did not meet requirement no.1. Don't lose hope though! My friend was asked to take the SATs. You should apply nevertheless.

jessicat
02-23-2017, 04:44 PM
Just got your results and about to apply to your dream University?

A good personal statement is crucial in your application– it decides whether you make the interviews and can potentially change your life.

WordSmith editors are undergraduates with offers from the Ivy League, Oxbridge, NUS Medicine and Law, here to help you craft the perfect personal statement. We operate with one principle: quality above all else. We don't compromise for anything but the best and we treat every statement as though it were our own.

These are the most important 500 words in your life. Don't leave it to chance. Leave it to us.

www.wordsmithcollective.com (http://www.wordsmithcollective.com)