PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Pesonality Questionnaire

justasking
08-19-2014, 04:08 PM
Hi,

I did the Psychometric tests and Personality Questionnaire early this year (am J2). I think I did poorly on the Math section for the Psychometric test, and my results for the Personality Questionnaire indicated that I had "very low" self discipline (something which I of course disagree with).

How much weight does the Personality Questionnaire take up, and can I re-take the Psychometric test in the same cycle? Thank you.

JensenDrake2
01-15-2015, 01:23 PM
How do I pass a psychometric test?
Remember, there are no right or wrong answers in personality tests, and aptitude tests are often used as a starting point for recruitment.

When taking these tests, make sure you:

read the instructions carefully;
work through briskly and accurately;
don't try to guess the right answer;
answer honestly;
practise so that you're not distracted by the style or formatting of questions;
pay attention to what you're being asked but don't dwell for long - move to the next question if you're unsure.

JensenDrake2
04-13-2015, 02:39 PM
Our free personality test is designed to help you in assessing how well you are likely to do in a real personality test. This free personality test is a short example of a real online personality test.
Once you complete the free personality test, you will receive a personalised personality test report with some recommendations. This report doesn't match your specific occupation or organisational level as our practice or real personality test reports do