PDA

View Full Version : Land Transport Authority (LTA) Scholarships 2015

BrightSparks Team
12-30-2014, 11:24 AM
Here is the official thread for the Land Transport Authority (LTA) Scholarships 2015.
Post any queries or tips here!

The official scholarship page can be found here:
http://student.brightsparks.com.sg/profile/lta/index.php?&

MrQ
02-17-2015, 01:52 PM
Went for first round interview on 3 feb. Waiting for second round interview. Anyone got notified for second round interview?

Runnerforce
03-13-2015, 11:11 PM
Went for first round interview on 3 feb. Waiting for second round interview. Anyone got notified for second round interview?

Don't mind me asking, when did you submit the application and how's the 1st round of interview like?

MrQ
03-14-2015, 10:13 AM
Don't mind me asking, when did you submit the application and how's the 1st round of interview like?

Hi, i submitted the application in dec.
The first round interview is a panel interview conducted by HR.

whitenight
05-08-2015, 12:43 PM
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is at the centre of our country’s first-rate and reliable transport system. It champions the development and regulation plans of the Ministry of Transport and positions itself as a key player in our daily transportation activities. In the excellent execution of its construction, maintenance and development projects, LTA is committed to connecting people to places – one station at a time.

arshan
05-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Anyone know what is the current status of the scholarship? I know 2nd round interview is over. Anyone called up for 3rd round interview? or is 3rd round interview over already?