PDA

View Full Version : MOH Holdings Pte Ltd Scholarships 2016

BrightSparks Team
01-22-2016, 10:47 AM
Here is the official thread for MOH Holdings Scholarships 2016.
Post any queries or tips here!

The official scholarship page can be found here:
http://student.brightsparks.com.sg/profile/mohh/index.php?&

SodiumChloride
03-31-2016, 09:44 PM
Maybe just to kick start... can someone who have been offered for this 2016 cycle leave a note here for others? I'm going into army soon and I applied through the PSC gateway for the HMS! Hope to hear news from people who have applied through the PSC gateway and received some offers asap! Thanks !

miryfly
04-08-2016, 10:03 AM
Heyhey! I just went for a personality test last week. Going for interview today. I applied for HMA for physio :D

miryfly
04-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Anyone else mind sharing their interview experience? And any offers?

I don't know how I shld feel after my interview today....... kinda worried:(. I don't really know if I screwed up my own chances. Was thinking how long they'll take to inform the outcome? And will I be informed if they do not decide to offer me a scholarship?

Am pretty worried...............:o there were 9 of us today in total (interview for physiotherapy) so I'm not sure how many scholarships they will offer and not sure if the interview for physio scholars are only done today (and not any other days).

Would love to hear from others as well!

Aleyna
04-09-2016, 12:56 AM
Hi does anyone know when will they stop calling people for interview for HMA? I applied on the 31/3 for physio HMA but I haven't gotten any call for interviews yet :(

SodiumChloride
04-09-2016, 06:57 AM
Anyone else mind sharing their interview experience? And any offers?

I don't know how I shld feel after my interview today....... kinda worried:(. I don't really know if I screwed up my own chances. Was thinking how long they'll take to inform the outcome? And will I be informed if they do not decide to offer me a scholarship?

Am pretty worried...............:o there were 9 of us today in total (interview for physiotherapy) so I'm not sure how many scholarships they will offer and not sure if the interview for physio scholars are only done today (and not any other days).

Would love to hear from others as well!

The results usually will be known within 2 working days from what I researched in the previous cycles!

SodiumChloride
04-09-2016, 06:58 AM
By the way , I applied for the HMS/HMA for pharmacy!

miryfly
04-09-2016, 08:43 AM
Hi does anyone know when will they stop calling people for interview for HMA? I applied on the 31/3 for physio HMA but I haven't gotten any call for interviews yet :(

Hey! I applied in Jan, so maybe that's why I went for interview first:) I'm guessing they'll still be calling people up for interview! I was notified rgd the personality test on 30th Mar, went for it on 2nd Apr:)

Aleyna
04-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Hey! I applied in Jan, so maybe that's why I went for interview first:) I'm guessing they'll still be calling people up for interview! I was notified rgd the personality test on 30th Mar, went for it on 2nd Apr:)

Hey! If u don't mind sharing, what are your A level grades? :) mine isn't stellar so I want to see if I still stand a chance :(

miryfly
04-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Hey! If u don't mind sharing, what are your A level grades? :) mine isn't stellar so I want to see if I still stand a chance :(

I have a dip with merit. I believe everyone stands an equal chance:) I guess they'll look at your cca, cip etc as well!

miryfly
04-12-2016, 08:04 AM
Hey hey! Anyone received any offers yet? And if yes, where are yall intending to study at! :)

cherrychapstick1997
04-16-2016, 12:39 PM

Hello! I got notified last week that I was successful in applying for the HMA. My grades were:
H2 subjects: AABB
GP: B, PW: A, MT: A

Is anyone going to Australia to study Physio?

shiaawase
04-18-2016, 04:37 PM

If its any help, I went for the first round of selection and interview earlier this year in Jan and was offered the HMA for Pharmacy.

My grades were AAA/A but I took my A levels in 2013 if thats significant ahaha

If anyone needs any help or prep for the interview just pm me!

xjaslynx
04-18-2016, 05:04 PM
Hello all, I was successful in my HMA application so I'll share my experience to help you guys!

My 'A' level results are
3H2/1H1: ABB/A
GP: A
PW: A

I submitted my application (for physio) on 12 March, and was informed 4 days later that I was shortlisted for an interview on 31 March. I also took a psychometric test- not anything hard, just to know your personality I think!

The interview took about 13-15 mins, and there were a panel of 5 interviewers. Apart from the typical ones (why did you apply for HMA/your choice of profession, why do you think you deserve to receive the HMA), I was a little stumped at some of the questions e.g. why I chose my first choice over my second.

The rest of the questions were more related to my background e.g. leadership roles and the sport I play. In fact, some were not exactly relevant to physio/healthcare haha. So, I think its good to think of questions pertaining to yourself as well!!

I was then notified next morning by call that I received the overseas HMA although I thought I wouldn't make it!

All the best!!

xjaslynx
04-18-2016, 05:05 PM
Hey hey! Anyone received any offers yet? And if yes, where are yall intending to study at! :)

Hi miryfly, I received an offer for overseas HMA, so I'm most likely studying physiotherapy in Australia :)

petrichor
04-18-2016, 05:52 PM
Hello! Anyone applying/applied for the HGSA?

Looking for fellow applicants with whom to compare notes (or alternatively, get nervous about replies/application statuses with, heh)

lache
04-21-2016, 09:58 AM
Hi! Im kinda worried guys. I applied way before the closing date for HMS/HMA but I applied through PSC gateway on 12March.:confused: They just referred my application to MOHH last fri but I haven't received any reply from them...:(

Aleyna
05-13-2016, 11:55 PM
Hi guys! I went for my MOHH HMA interview yesterday but I haven't receive any results FROM them today. Do any of y'all know when is the latest date they will inform us? /: I heard that they will normally let you know the next working day that you have gotten it so does it mean that it's confirmed I did not get this scholarship? :(

lache
05-14-2016, 08:43 AM
Hi guys! I went for my MOHH HMA interview yesterday but I haven't receive any results FROM them today. Do any of y'all know when is the latest date they will inform us? /: I heard that they will normally let you know the next working day that you have gotten it so does it mean that it's confirmed I did not get this scholarship? :(

Usually its within 2 working days. Have you received any news yet? and I have YET to hear from them urgh. The wait is terrible.

Khair
05-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Hello! Anyone applying/applied for the HGSA?

Looking for fellow applicants with whom to compare notes (or alternatively, get nervous about replies/application statuses with, heh)
Hi petrichor,

When did you apply for the HGSA? I applied mine on the 4th May 2016.

petrichor
05-16-2016, 12:28 PM
Hi petrichor,

When did you apply for the HGSA? I applied mine on the 4th May 2016.

Hi! I sent mine in on 18 April. Which courses did you apply for? I'm looking more at Biz Analytics/Health Informatics.

Do you happen to know if they'll be contacting us by phone/email/both? (I get the impression that they'll contact us by phone)

Because I'm currently working and I'm worried that I'll be in the middle of some pressing meeting when they call and be unable to answer the call then - that is, I hope they consider me a competent enough candidate that they call, haha

Khair
05-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Hi! I sent mine in on 18 April. Which courses did you apply for? I'm looking more at Biz Analytics/Health Informatics.

Do you happen to know if they'll be contacting us by phone/email/both? (I get the impression that they'll contact us by phone)

Because I'm currently working and I'm worried that I'll be in the middle of some pressing meeting when they call and be unable to answer the call then - that is, I hope they consider me a competent enough candidate that they call, haha
I think they will contact us via phone and perhaps an e-mail as well.

Do you know roughly when is the grace period from the date of application that they will possible call you for an interview? It seems based on previous thread, about 1 - 1.5 months? What do you think? Or it really depends... >.<

petrichor
05-16-2016, 03:14 PM
I think they will contact us via phone and perhaps an e-mail as well.

Do you know roughly when is the grace period from the date of application that they will possible call you for an interview? It seems based on previous thread, about 1 - 1.5 months? What do you think? Or it really depends... >.<

The website says interviews are conducted in May to June for the HGSA, so I think 1 - 1.5 months sounds about right. Fingers crossed that it'll be quicker this year though! 1.5 more months of not knowing sounds excruciating :(

Khair
06-05-2016, 09:11 PM
The website says interviews are conducted in May to June for the HGSA, so I think 1 - 1.5 months sounds about right. Fingers crossed that it'll be quicker this year though! 1.5 more months of not knowing sounds excruciating :(
Hi Petrichor,

Did you manage to get a call from MOH? If so, when will your interview be conducted?

lache
06-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Just an update, I got shortlisted for MOHH HMA/HMS two weeks ago and went for the interview on 1st June. Received the offer for scholarship a day after the interview:D

This is just for reference for future threads!

MOHH has also informed me that they will still call applicants for the scholarship all the way till 1st/2nd week of June. So for the rest, don't give up hope yet!

petrichor
06-06-2016, 10:40 PM
Hi Khair, yes I did - my interview's tomorrow actually.
What about you?
Hopefully my interview goes well enough that I come out alive to tell the tale :P
If you haven't already gone for yours, you can PM me if you have any questions about the interview and I'll share my experience :)

Also, congrats lache!

shadawn
06-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Hi all,

I went for the HGSA scholarship on tuesday 7 Jun. Wondering if anyone has received the good news from MOHH?
:))

qwerty16
06-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Hey shadawn, I went for my HGSA interview on 2nd June and heard back from them 2 working days later. Good luck! :)

Hi all,

I went for the HGSA scholarship on tuesday 7 Jun. Wondering if anyone has received the good news from MOHH?
:))

Dramapapa
06-09-2016, 10:13 PM
Hey all,

I was wondering what you guys wore for the HGSA interview. I'm going for mine on Monday, and I'm not sure if a suit would be too much. Any tips? Thanks!

qwerty16
06-10-2016, 08:26 AM
Congratulations on being shortlisted! Always better to be overdressed than underdressed, I think. I wore a suit and did fine.

Hey all,

I was wondering what you guys wore for the HGSA interview. I'm going for mine on Monday, and I'm not sure if a suit would be too much. Any tips? Thanks!

Dramapapa
06-10-2016, 10:13 AM
Congratulations on being shortlisted! Always better to be overdressed than underdressed, I think. I wore a suit and did fine.

I guess... but would a shirt/pants/tie combo be alright though?

qwerty16
06-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Yeah I'm sure that will be fine :)

I guess... but would a shirt/pants/tie combo be alright though?

YoLo
06-12-2016, 06:18 PM
Hey petrichor and shadawn, got the scholarship?

shadawn
06-12-2016, 07:58 PM

No call :/ I guess that's a no :(

Dramapapa
06-13-2016, 11:30 AM
No call :/ I guess that's a no :(

They'll send out a rejection email if you don't get it right? That's what happened to my friend. Another friend is still waiting to hear from them, and her interview was 2 weeks ago. She emailed the HR and was told to wait. So try emailing them and ask? :D

YoLo
06-13-2016, 12:09 PM
How soon did ur friend got the reply? I am told i am under kiv.

YoLo
06-13-2016, 12:10 PM
I meant ur friend who got rejected. How many days after interview? Good to have some closure.

petrichor
06-14-2016, 11:07 AM
Hey YoLo, yes I got it. Not sure if they differentiate the announcement periods by local/overseas and by course, but mine's a local scholarship.

Dramapapa
06-14-2016, 11:26 AM
I meant ur friend who got rejected. How many days after interview? Good to have some closure.

She got the rejection email 2 days after.

definitiv
06-15-2016, 01:27 PM
Hi All,

I applied for the HGSA as well but have yet gotten any response. Do you guys know of any timeline? I submitted my application on two days before the deadline and so i really hope they haven processed mine yet. Whatever it is, its better to know than to wait.

Dramapapa
06-16-2016, 04:07 PM
Hi All,

I applied for the HGSA as well but have yet gotten any response. Do you guys know of any timeline? I submitted my application on two days before the deadline and so i really hope they haven processed mine yet. Whatever it is, its better to know than to wait.

Hey,

Not too sure about the timeline, but many of us have gone for our interviews, and some have received their offers. :/ I suggest you don't wait, and start sourcing for other options.

Dramapapa
06-17-2016, 05:40 PM
Anyone from the Epidemiology interview on Monday (13/6) heard anything from MOHH yet?