PDA

View Full Version : Singapore-Industry Scholarships (SGIS) 2016

BrightSparks Team
01-22-2016, 10:49 AM
Here is the official thread for the Singapore-Industry Scholarships (SGIS) 2016.
Post any queries or tips here!

The official scholarship page can be found here:
http://www.singaporeindustryscholarship.sg/

snowylim
04-22-2016, 09:14 PM
Has anyone receive calls for interview with gsk,novartis or alcon?

dbh3000
04-26-2016, 10:16 PM
Has anyone receive calls for interview with gsk,novartis or alcon?

I applied for NCSS and NVPC and haven't received any calls yet, just an email acknowledging my application.

dbh3000
05-17-2016, 08:54 PM
Hi! Has anyone received any news yet from any of the organizations?

xAlexia
05-18-2016, 12:03 AM
Hi! Has anyone received any news yet from any of the organizations?

Hi.
I have received news from Infineon Technologies and M1 Limited for interviews. Which did u apply?

dbh3000
05-18-2016, 11:30 AM
Hi.
I have received news from Infineon Technologies and M1 Limited for interviews. Which did u apply?

Ah I see, congrats! I applied for National Council of Social Services and National Volunteer and Philanthropy Centre.

xAlexia
05-18-2016, 07:08 PM
Ah I see, congrats! I applied for National Council of Social Services and National Volunteer and Philanthropy Centre.

Thanks, haha but the interviews were all quite hardcore, and I did quite badly >.<. I heard these scholarships only have very slim chances of getting due to the small number of scholarships given each year :(

Goodluck for urs nevertheless! :D

dbh3000
05-18-2016, 08:44 PM
Thanks, haha but the interviews were all quite hardcore, and I did quite badly >.<. I heard these scholarships only have very slim chances of getting due to the small number of scholarships given each year :(

Goodluck for urs nevertheless! :D

Oh man really? D: But well most scholarships are hard to get in generally haha. Thanks and good luck to you too! :)

mysteriousoracle
06-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Hi! I've received an SGIS scholarship and SMU scholarship. Anyone knows the exact benefits under SGIS?

dbh3000
06-02-2016, 08:12 AM
Hi! I've received an SGIS scholarship and SMU scholarship. Anyone knows the exact benefits under SGIS?

Congrats! Not sure about exact benefits (only known from their website https://www.singaporeindustryscholarship.sg/our-scholarships/full-term), it would probably be better for you to ask them directly? Also if you don't mind me asking, which organization did you receive the scholarship under?

vicissitude
06-28-2016, 07:19 PM
At this point in time, would it be safe to assume that those who are not called up have been unsuccessful with the SGIS application?

Also, anyone who tried for NCSS who got called up??

BrightSparks Team
06-30-2016, 10:40 AM
Hey @vicissitude, think you'd get a better answer from SgIS itself. They have a chatbox function within their website which allows you to post inquiries freely. And they reply in a timely manner as well. Try it: https://www.singaporeindustryscholarship.sg/