PDA

View Full Version : Community & Social Service Sector (MSF & NCSS) Scholarships 2016

BrightSparks Team
01-22-2016, 10:56 AM
Here is the official thread for Community & Social Service Sector (MSF & NCSS) Scholarships 2016.
Post any queries or tips here!

The official scholarship page can be found here:
http://student.brightsparks.com.sg/profile/msfncss/index.php?&

alykatxx
03-30-2016, 04:21 PM
Hi! Has anybody applied for this scholarship thus far? I've applied for a postgrad position and am hoping to meet others!

tlw2292
04-12-2016, 07:24 PM
Applied for the ncss social service scholarship (postgrad as well) but haven't heard anything yet. :/ Has anyone gotten shortlisted?

alykatxx
04-13-2016, 12:26 AM
I applied as well and have yet to hear back. Hopefully this means that they haven't notified anyone yet..! Which course did you apply for?

Applied for the ncss social service scholarship (postgrad as well) but haven't heard anything yet. :/ Has anyone gotten shortlisted?

dbh3000
04-19-2016, 09:36 AM
I've applied but for the MSF Local Merit / Singapore Govt scholarship instead for Psychology undergrad, anyone got a reply?

nightdeer
04-19-2016, 08:02 PM
I've applied but for the MSF Local Merit / Singapore Govt scholarship instead for Psychology undergrad, anyone got a reply?

Hi there! Did you apply for the undergrad or the mid-term scholarship? I applied for the ungrad scholarship for MSF and am currently in the final interview stage.

dbh3000
04-19-2016, 11:06 PM
Hi there! Did you apply for the undergrad or the mid-term scholarship? I applied for the ungrad scholarship for MSF and am currently in the final interview stage.

Hi! I applied for the undergrad scholarship! Oh well, I guess I wasn't suitable! Congratulations and hope you get the scholarship! :D May I ask what course you're planning to study?

nightdeer
04-20-2016, 08:39 AM
Hi! I applied for the undergrad scholarship! Oh well, I guess I wasn't suitable! Congratulations and hope you get the scholarship! :D May I ask what course you're planning to study?

If I get the overseas scholarship, I'll be going to Warwick for a joint degree on politics and sociology! If I get the local one, I'll be studying Public Policy & Global Affairs at NTU. (:

dbh3000
04-20-2016, 08:10 PM
If I get the overseas scholarship, I'll be going to Warwick for a joint degree on politics and sociology! If I get the local one, I'll be studying Public Policy & Global Affairs at NTU. (:

Nice! Hope you're able to get the scholarship :)

tlw2292
05-02-2016, 08:37 PM
I applied as well and have yet to hear back. Hopefully this means that they haven't notified anyone yet..! Which course did you apply for?

I applied for speech therapy! how about you?

alykatxx
05-03-2016, 07:20 PM
Same here! Still no news?

alykatxx
05-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Same here! Just received an email regarding an interview panel next week, hoping for the best!

tlw2292
05-10-2016, 09:15 PM
Same here! Just received an email regarding an interview panel next week, hoping for the best!

Congrats! All the best for the interview! (If you havent already gone:) )