PDA

View Full Version : Public Service Commission (PSC) Scholarships 2016

BrightSparks Team
01-22-2016, 11:43 AM
Here is the official thread for the Public Service Commission (PSC) Scholarships 2016.
Post any queries or tips here!

The official scholarship page can be found here:
http://student.brightsparks.com.sg/profile/psc/index.php?&

NavinKRai
03-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Hey guys,

I applied for the provisional PSC scholarship in December last year and I've attended the Psychometric tests as instructed. Since then, I have not received any reply from PSC at all. I'm very keen to work in the public service and also keen on getting this scholarship. Does this mean I'm rejected by PSC already? I've not received any email or letter that rejected me. Anyone has been experiencing the same as me? I'm quite worried about it as I've worked very hard to get this scholarship. I hope a kind soul would reply without flaming me haha. Thank you!

BrightSparks Team
03-09-2016, 05:14 PM
Hello NavinKRai,

Yes, the public service sure does offer meaningful career opportunities, I can see why you'd opt for a public service career!

We usually just have to wait for a reply from PSC. Alternatively, you can try contacting them directly - at least it'd make you feel less anxious.

All the best! :)

NavinKRai
03-10-2016, 12:24 AM
Hello NavinKRai,

Yes, the public service sure does offer meaningful career opportunities, I can see why you'd opt for a public service career!

We usually just have to wait for a reply from PSC. Alternatively, you can try contacting them directly - at least it'd make you feel less anxious.

All the best! :)

Thank you for your reply Acidgal! I have contacted PSC via email and they've asked me to wait till 30th June where they conclude their scholarship selection frame. They've also requested for my A Level results. Praying very hard to get selected! Thanks once again and I hope it helps another lost sheep like me.

whitebunnies
03-18-2016, 08:05 PM
Hi guys, I couldn't find a suitable thread but I was wondering if anyone who applied for the PSC Mid-term scholarship has received any news yet? Applied a little more than a month ago but I have not received any news to go down for the psychometric tests. So i'm quite worried right now :/