PDA

View Full Version : nus biz school scholarship interview?

skizzer
04-22-2009, 02:20 PM
hey guys, anyone receive this call from nus biz school abt a scholarship interview? i havent even got admitted into NUS and they call me up for this itnerview, so weird, anyone else?

ripepumpkin
04-22-2009, 02:45 PM
hey guys, anyone receive this call from nus biz school abt a scholarship interview? i havent even got admitted into smu and they call me up for this itnerview, so weird, anyone else?

lol, yes. have you gotten nus bba admission?

skizzer
04-22-2009, 07:08 PM
nope. gg have u gone for the interview? wat scholarship izit for?

skizzer
04-22-2009, 07:17 PM
holy xxx, need referee report? omg... how am i suppose to get it last minute

z!u
04-22-2009, 07:52 PM
when's your interview? i think they've sent you the referee report right? maybe contact a few teachers and see if any of them can do one for you, then you go to school or something to collect. i don't think the report takes a long time to do (my teacher took 2 days i think).

skizzer
04-22-2009, 08:42 PM
sianz man, i hate to go back to school... argh... i was thinking whether my teacher can finish it on the spot lol like 1 hr. coz the referee report is only 2 pages. 3 sections ithink and only one essay-like section, so shouldn't take quite long.

anyway my interview is supposed to be on next tuesday morning, but i am thinking of postponing it, will call nus tmr to see if it is possible.

anyway guys, jus wanna ask how come the interview is 1 to 2 hrs long? has an essay section?

z!u
04-22-2009, 09:09 PM
not sure, i think there are a few who are having theirs this thurs and fri, so maybe they will share about it.

and well, if you want a bond free scholarship, you gotta put in that effort.

skizzer
04-23-2009, 09:07 AM
is the interview for like all the scholarships available? haiz..i hate interviews after the bad memories at smu... argh...

chicpeas90
04-23-2009, 10:33 AM
skizzer, what was your first choice faculty for nus? was it business?

skizzer
04-23-2009, 03:48 PM
yeh biz (acc) =)

thelastelegy
04-24-2009, 10:43 AM
hey guys, anyone receive this call from nus biz school abt a scholarship interview? i havent even got admitted into NUS and they call me up for this itnerview, so weird, anyone else?

yeah i got the call too.. but rejected it since i decided not to go nus bba in the end. good luck if you're going for it!

oxl90
04-24-2009, 08:18 PM
haha yes i got the call too. its so weird too cos i didnt apply either. i asked the guy what is the dress code and he said there's no dress code -.- & just be comfortable will do?!? hmm what will u all wear then? and what is it all about?

skizzer
04-24-2009, 11:18 PM
i think i will wear jeans and collar shirt, coz i hate wearing formal wear in the morning.. mrt will ahve damn lot of people and it will be damn hot.. whens ur interview? is there an essay section? coz the email says it would be one to two hours. so i amjus wondering whether jus interview can last that long?

skizzer
04-26-2009, 02:07 PM
anyone who has gone for the interview mind sharing how long izit like? wat they ask?? thx =)

contrast_
04-29-2009, 02:05 PM
yeah i got the call too.. but rejected it since i decided not to go nus bba in the end. good luck if you're going for it!

Great, so I wasn't the only one who rejected it then :) And my parents were like "wtf you rejected them?!" -_-

Anyway for those going to the interview, I think you do not have to submit the referee report during the interview. The person in charge told me that they can allow you to submit the referee report a week after the interview or something like that~