PDA

View Full Version : NUS Admission Package

clarenceux
04-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Hey peeps whoever received the NUS admission package, what is the little brown envelope in the Freshmen Guide for? When I opened my package everything fall out before I could see which page it dropped from. So I guess I kinda need help here.

kidsjessy
04-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Hi, if i'm not wrong, the brown envelope is for you to send this Form P (behind your main acceptance letter printed on NUS letterhead) back to their office.

Hope this helps :)

clarenceux
04-30-2009, 10:26 PM
hey fenix and kidsjessy

the envelope i am refering to is addressed to

Registrar's Office
NUS
University Hall
Lee Kong Chian Wing
UHL #04-01
21 Lower Kent Ridge Road
Singapore 119077

(UG Registration)

so I guess this is for the Form P? and, thanks for your help! deeply appreciated!

clarenceux
04-30-2009, 11:58 PM
eh super pai seh. another question. do you have form 1 (release of liability) in your admission package? because i read the freshmen guide, we are supposed to submit form 1 and form p. but i don't seem to have form 1.

i only have form M, form P, tuition fees loan application form, and medical review form (in the guide). am i missing anything else out?

sorry eh.

FeNiX
05-01-2009, 01:28 AM
eh super pai seh. another question. do you have form 1 (release of liability) in your admission package? because i read the freshmen guide, we are supposed to submit form 1 and form p. but i don't seem to have form 1.

i only have form M, form P, tuition fees loan application form, and medical review form (in the guide). am i missing anything else out?

sorry eh.

Nopez. I also don't have Form 1. I think Form 1 is supposed to be for the students below 21 years old or something like that to request for parents permission for release of liability (as in child anything happen not my business if he ownself don't know how to take care of himself, haha...). But I am more than 21 years old so probably don't need that form. As for those under, then I am not sure. Somehow, the letter part never speak of it so I just follow the instructions on the letter. :)

clarenceux
05-01-2009, 09:56 PM
phew, I thought I was missing something out. haha thanks fenix! so will you be accepting NUS offer?

colours
05-02-2009, 11:57 AM
phew, I thought I was missing something out. haha thanks fenix! so will you be accepting NUS offer?

Which course were you offered?

clarenceux
05-02-2009, 12:11 PM
alright man, congrats on receiving your offer, fenix! and thanks for answering all my questions! :D

Which course were you offered?

hey colours, I'm offered FASS from NUS.

xin
05-07-2009, 12:20 PM

I too does not have the form 1. But i am below 21. So does that means i am missing something. By the way, clarenceux, just to confirm, you are also above 21 that's why you dont have form 1? Thanks

clarenceux
05-07-2009, 12:59 PM
I am 21 (coming to 22 this nov) but yeah, I do not have Form 1.

Perhaps you want to call (for a quick reply) or e-mail them (to have it black and white) for an answer?

xin
05-07-2009, 01:00 PM
ok thanks.

Ashearo
05-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Don't worry, I believe there will be another Matriculation Package that will be sent sometime in June. The first letter is only to inform you what you are offered.

newtothis
05-07-2009, 03:50 PM
I called them up to find out why i don't have form 1 coz i'm under 21 too...apparently they had some error they needed to fix so they didn't include it in the package...the lady who took my call said to just send form P first...i guess they'll send us form 1 later?

clarenceux
05-08-2009, 08:05 PM
i see. has anyone submitted their form P yet?

did you submit in person or mail it?

summerrain
05-13-2009, 05:35 PM
alright man, congrats on receiving your offer, fenix! and thanks for answering all my questions! :D

hey colours, I'm offered FASS from NUS.

hello may I know what were your grades? thanks!

clarenceux
05-14-2009, 12:08 AM
hi summerrain, i belonged to the old syllabus. for my A (H2) level subjects, my grades were ABC. AO (H1) level subjects: GP A2, MTL A1, PW Band 3.

I hope it helps!