PDA

View Full Version : Decision time: the 3 business schools (bschools) + accountancy

twentythree
05-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Hey all,

understand its decision time and no doubt i would say this would be one of the most important decisions in your 18-20 years spent so far. i have had the experience of being in 2 of the 3 bschools in town and i guess i am adequately positioned to share my point of view and experience.

so it can be anything about curricula, school life, overseas programs, competitiveness in overseas competitions, perceptions, the people, anything about bschools, i be most happy to help. meanwhile my two cents would be not to pigeonhole yourselves into your so "called" first choice before you take the effort to actually find out more and as much as you possibly can and make that informed decision.

Why? cause for many of us, it will be the last 3-4 years of our lives that we spend in school and whichever option we take would most likely be a badge that we will carry. (happily or not, thats up to you!) so its key and crucial that you pick (imho) the school that fits you, not even what you think fits, but what really fits you and will you be happy there? will the school provide you with opportunities to excel and perform to your utmost potential. those should be the gauge, not rankings, people, facilities, glass or stone.

so meanwhile enjoy whats left of summer and i will see some of you guys at the nus bba masterclass this sat and the bschool welcome tea on the 23rd of march.
;)