PDA

View Full Version : College Admissions Help!

stewart.emilee
10-24-2009, 04:57 AM
I'm starting the whole college admissions process and I want to limit my list so I don't have to spend a fortune on application fees. I've been using AcceptEdge for some insight but was also wondering if anyone else has useful advice?

koo86
10-24-2009, 05:39 AM
I'm starting the whole college admissions process and I want to limit my list so I don't have to spend a fortune on application fees. I've been using AcceptEdge for some insight but was also wondering if anyone else has useful advice?

what about identifying what you wanna study ? then narrow down the schools that carry the course of your study.:)

educationinfo
03-13-2010, 02:29 PM
For what course you are looking for?

goldengirl0808
03-13-2010, 09:51 PM
u might also think about funding, location , type of college (liberal arts/full-fledged uni etc. hope this helps!)

also take note of the deadlines .like the california colleges are really early.

jaxter
05-12-2010, 12:14 AM
What are the most important things colleges look at?Can anybody give some suggestion on this.

Run
05-12-2010, 12:21 AM
What are the most important things colleges look at?Can anybody give some suggestion on this.

CCAs, essays, grades (SAT and school results) and interview (if the school you are applying to offers one). And perhaps whether you are requesting for financial aid, if they are need-aware.

Basically, as long as they think that you are a 'fit' for them, and that you are very interested in enrolling, they'll give you an offer.