PDA

View Full Version : Accomodation outside NUS for foreign students

bikerulz
07-02-2008, 10:26 PM
I understand that foreign students might be looking for accomodation outside NUS and not get worried about ensuring your stay in halls amid the strong competition. I am a 1st yr engineering student, going to 2nd year, helping a frien to promote his flat which is near NUS for rent. Call me at 91529738 for any enquires on accomodation outside NUS, will be glad to help!

Ashearo
07-02-2008, 11:02 PM
I understand that foreign students might be looking for accomodation outside NUS and not get worried about ensuring your stay in halls amid the strong competition. I am a 1st yr engineering student, going to 2nd year, helping a frien to promote his flat which is near NUS for rent. Call me at 91529738 for any enquires on accomodation outside NUS, will be glad to help!

Actually this is a form of advertising, but as it is for the benefit of foreign students, I will not remove it. It would be better if your friend quotes his price here. He must have a price range.

elee
07-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Actually this is a form of advertising, but as it is for the benefit of foreign students, I will not remove it. It would be better if your friend quotes his price here. He must have a price range.

HAHA! my sentiments exactly! i was deliberating over whether or not to remove the post. but then maybe we should just leave it as that? im afriad it would seem even more like an outright advertisement if a price range is included..

Ashearo
07-02-2008, 11:16 PM
HAHA! my sentiments exactly! i was deliberating over whether or not to remove the post. but then maybe we should just leave it as that? im afriad it would seem even more like an outright advertisement if a price range is included..

*erhem*

Okay since the Boss says no need to include price, thats okay. I thought it will be better to have a price included so that people can discuss if its a good deal or not! I don't want people to get cheated here :P

elee
07-02-2008, 11:57 PM
*erhem*

Okay since the Boss says no need to include price, thats okay. I thought it will be better to have a price included so that people can discuss if its a good deal or not! I don't want people to get cheated here :P

ERHEM!

alright, im fine if he wishes to. i'm not authoritative! :p okay this is a little off-track, oops!

Thiru
06-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Hi

I have 3 foreign friends seeking accomodation near NUS. They are married and coming to Singapore with their families to pursue their MBA at NUS. Does anyone have information about accomodation near NUS for people who want to stay with their families. Please respond. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Thiru