PDA

View Full Version : Rejecting the course given and still be considered for the next choice?

WE:D
03-19-2010, 08:28 PM
I would like to know if you got into NUS accountancy but decided later that it is not right course for you, could you reject this course and still be considered for your next choice, for instance, NUS faculty of science?:)

Thanks in advance!:)

blackflame
03-19-2010, 09:01 PM
I would like to know if you got into NUS accountancy but decided later that it is not right course for you, could you reject this course and still be considered for your next choice, for instance, NUS faculty of science?:)

Thanks in advance!:)

No. Once you have accept the offer, it is a done deal. If you wish to change course, you will need to reapply under CAT E during the next round of application.

03-19-2010, 09:38 PM
Oh i see. Wad if you are offered a place in accountancy? Could you reject it and still get a place in FOS?:)

Ashearo
03-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Oh i see. Wad if you are offered a place in accountancy? Could you reject it and still get a place in FOS?:)

By right no...but if you call the administration they may be able to arrange it. Its not an official way. If you want FOS to start with, then why put accountancy on top of it?

rui
03-19-2010, 11:25 PM

You probably have to file an Appeal when the appeal window opens.
You don't seem very certain whether to place Accountancy or Science first; do think through it carefully before the deadline, so you can avoid doing any unnecessary appeals.

03-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Oh i see. Thank you guys so much for the advices!
It was really helpful! :)