PDA

View Full Version : NUS Discretionary

signs
03-30-2010, 01:56 PM
hey all. i just applied for nus , as well as the discretionary way. they state that they're awaiting for my documents to be submitted - but like what kind are they asking for?

Haecceity
03-30-2010, 02:33 PM
You should send them your supporting documents. What supporting documents you need to send depend on your application. E.g. if you said that you won a competition, you need to send in the documents that support the fact that you won said competition. The documents you need to send in should be stated on the website.

If you're unsure, you can always call up the admissions office!

signs
03-30-2010, 02:52 PM
thanks haecceity, you're everywhere!!! (:

Haecceity
03-30-2010, 03:25 PM
No problem. :D

bob_jimbo
04-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Hi everyone, I too applied with the Discretionary Admission (DA). but I wonder, do those who applied with DA will get interviews at a later time?

For instance, I applied for nursing and the interviews are scheduled at 14-17 April, but till today I have not received any letter. So those that mean that I will have no chance or will have to wait for a later date?

Thank you

kajobo
04-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Hi everyone, I too applied with the Discretionary Admission (DA). but I wonder, do those who applied with DA will get interviews at a later time?

For instance, I applied for nursing and the interviews are scheduled at 14-17 April, but till today I have not received any letter. So those that mean that I will have no chance or will have to wait for a later date?

Thank you

i am in the same situation too....i've applied for 3 courses in NUS which required interview..i guess the best way now is to wait

Haecceity
04-18-2010, 01:58 AM
Hey, I suggest reading this post regarding Discretionary Admissions: http://forum.brightsparks.com.sg/showpost.php?p=28330&postcount=19

bob_jimbo
04-29-2010, 04:43 PM
So up to this date, has anyone got called up for the Discretionary Interview?