PDA

View Full Version : SAT Books

Shazwi
05-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Would like to know which outlet in Singapore sells the official guides for SAT. I'm currently looking for the Official Guide + Math Level 1 & 2 by Collegboard...

Initially intended to get it straight off from their website but the shipping fees are big turn offs.

I don't wanna borrow from libraries as I wouldn't wanna keep borrowing and returning for a few months...

Haecceity
05-17-2010, 05:04 PM
You can get it from a bookstore, if I'm not wrong. Have you tried Kinokuniya? Try calling up their Orchard branch before going down.

If not, second hand bookstores tend to have it, although it won't be the most recent edition.

vitalism
05-29-2010, 12:05 AM
Try Kino and Borders at Orchard. They each have a section dedicated to such prep books.

janechew19
06-03-2010, 10:22 PM
feel free to contact me if you want to know which books you should get for your SATs

kai0
09-05-2010, 12:17 AM
you can buy second hand books from amazon and even new ones try it may be you will find it economical :) and if you want to know which books to read try these MOD Ashearo EDIT: Link Removed.

ashlee
03-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Would like to know which outlet in Singapore sells the official guides for SAT. I'm currently looking for the Official Guide + Math Level 1 & 2 by Collegboard...

Initially intended to get it straight off from their website but the shipping fees are big turn offs.

I don't wanna borrow from libraries as I wouldn't wanna keep borrowing and returning for a few months...
I'm looking to sell off some of my SAT books actually. most of them are quite new as I did my working and stuff on rough paper. I took my SATs 2 times in 2010 btw and scored 2320 superscore :)). Here is a list of my books:

1) Official Guide
2) Princeton Review SAT II Physics (strongly recommended, it helped me get a score of 780 :DD)
2) Barron's SAT II Physics
3) Barron's SAT II Literature
4) Kaplan's 12 SAT practice tests
5) Gruber's SAT practice
6) My own SAT notes on critical reading and writing (scored 750 and 800 respectively)
7) Past yr SAT papers + answers (around 12 tests I think, this is basically the only book I used when studying for my SATs, other than official guide, however this book is older cos I wrote ans in it)

Prices are all negotiable. I really just wanna clear my shelf :x

Pm me if interested thx :))

napoleon
03-28-2011, 06:49 PM
Ashlee, I sent you two PMs two weeks ago about your SAT books. I hope you didn't disable the default thread subscription this forum automatically enables for all users and get this message in case you didn't get PM notification.

forumuser
06-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Hi,

Bought the latest SAT Study guide WITH DVD but didn't use it at all because I bought the online course as well and didnt have time to do both!

So, its in completely new condition: All 10 practice tests have no markings whatsoever.

Bought it for $35 and willing to sell it at $25 only! And its brand new! Ive only had it for 2 months.
Email at [email protected] AND/OR pm me if interested

It COMES WITH A DVD WHICH INCLUDES:

---Additional Bonus official SAT test
---SAT Test Timer – virtual proctor and timed SAT test taking experience

---Exclusive video content featuring:
-Math Concepts review video, educator-led step-by-step sample problem solving, with review and explanation of useful math concepts across the 4 main math topic areas covered in the test
-Skills Insight Overview Video will help students learn more about the benefits of this free College Board tool