PDA

View Full Version : NTU Nanyang Scholarship 2012

jacelynlim
01-25-2012, 10:31 AM
Any tips, queries and scholarships regarding NTU's Nanyang Scholarship 2012 goes down here. For more information, you may visit NTU's official web page at: http://student.brightsparks.com.sg/profile/ntu/scholarship.php?schid=5187

dino
03-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Hi there,

I would like to enquire about the history and origin of the nanyang and college scholarships. Would they ask about that during the scholarship interview? Thanks :D

jessicasjs5
03-20-2012, 08:20 PM
Hi there,

I would like to enquire about the history and origin of the nanyang and college scholarships. Would they ask about that during the scholarship interview? Thanks :D

nah... not that I know of. I went for the scholarship interview earlier this month and the questions they asked were quite general, like why your course of study, do you see yourself as a leader, your future plans etc. it's just a casual chat so dont have to worry much...

dino
03-21-2012, 12:36 PM
nah... not that I know of. I went for the scholarship interview earlier this month and the questions they asked were quite general, like why your course of study, do you see yourself as a leader, your future plans etc. it's just a casual chat so dont have to worry much...

Okay, thanks jessica :) how many questions do they ask and how long does it take? :D

uniapplier
03-26-2012, 04:08 PM
when did you apply for NTU?

jackofspade
03-27-2012, 07:50 PM
Just FYI.

I went for the interview last Thursday in NBS.

The interviewers were 2 male professors. The whole thing was just about 10min plus.

First question was the typical 'tell us about yourself', then they asked about what I did during NS(probably because I wrote that for my essay) and rest basically revolved around my choice of study.

Good luck guys.

muggermaniac
03-31-2012, 02:22 PM
the interview is quite straightforward. general qns abt yourself, cca and stuffs that are related to your course/s of study. nothing technical.