PDA

View Full Version : SAT and Early Decision/Action

Stan
01-28-2012, 10:38 PM
Hi all, this is my first post in this forum. I'm interested in studying in the US and there are several questions I would like to ask (not sure if they have been raised before).

1) When are the SAT International dates for the later half of the year usually held? (Collegeboard only has the dates for the first half of the year)

2) Roughly how long after we have taken the SAT I or II would we know of our results?

3) Around when do we have to apply for Early Decision/Early Action? (I know its roughly before the As but I'm not sure of the exact time period)

Thanks a lot for your help! :D

Introverted.
02-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Hi all, this is my first post in this forum. I'm interested in studying in the US and there are several questions I would like to ask (not sure if they have been raised before).

1) When are the SAT International dates for the later half of the year usually held? (Collegeboard only has the dates for the first half of the year)

2) Roughly how long after we have taken the SAT I or II would we know of our results?

3) Around when do we have to apply for Early Decision/Early Action? (I know its roughly before the As but I'm not sure of the exact time period)

Thanks a lot for your help! :D

1. start of october and november. usually for EA/ED these are the last two dates you can take i think.

2. 2-3 weeks iirc.

3. it depends on the school, michigan/illinois EA is november 1st, purdue EA is oct 15th i think, etc. but usually the deadline is november i think.

this should help you: http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/college-search-selection/354075-list-colleges-early-action-early-decision-rolling-admissions.html
make sure you verify first though.

edit: on a side note, the UC system's only deadline is nov 30th.