BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Local > SMU
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 10:38 AM   #11
godisgood
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 13
godisgood has a neutral reputation
Default

HAHA.
alright, i will continue waiting.
will update whether i got in or not.
if i got in, we will become classmates ( who knows? )

congratulations to you!
godisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #12
liang72
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 50
liang72 has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisgood View Post
HAHA.
alright, i will continue waiting.
will update whether i got in or not.
if i got in, we will become classmates ( who knows? )

congratulations to you!
thanks. i have another fren who went interview same day but different timing with me has gotten in too..
liang72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:25 PM   #13
Aruna
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9
Aruna has a neutral reputation
Smile Smu sis interview

[QUOTE=Aruna]

Hi guys.

To all whom have contributed to this thread and have gone through the SIS Interview, could your share your experiences of your interview. I am very very curious and still waiting to be called for the SIS Interview.

1. What are the questions that SMU interviewers asked? Was it related to Current affairs?

2. how did u guys prepared for the interview?

pls provide some advice or tips. thanking you guys in advance. And CONGRATS to all those who have received successful acceptance from SMU!!!
Aruna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:53 PM   #14
LadyEmerald
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6
LadyEmerald has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisgood View Post
HAHA.
alright, i will continue waiting.
will update whether i got in or not.
if i got in, we will become classmates ( who knows? )

congratulations to you!
Hi there,
i have yet to receive any news. My e-services is still the same status "processing".. I went interview on the 6th.. Haix.. I'm just so afraid I might not get in..

Btw, congrats to those who got in..
LadyEmerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:41 PM   #15
LadyEmerald
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6
LadyEmerald has a neutral reputation
Default

[QUOTE=Aruna;32793]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruna

Hi guys.

To all whom have contributed to this thread and have gone through the SIS Interview, could your share your experiences of your interview. I am very very curious and still waiting to be called for the SIS Interview.

1. What are the questions that SMU interviewers asked? Was it related to Current affairs?

2. how did u guys prepared for the interview?

pls provide some advice or tips. thanking you guys in advance. And CONGRATS to all those who have received successful acceptance from SMU!!!
Hi there,
you might want to go to this website?
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/sh....php?t=2713965
Its all about the interview.. =D
LadyEmerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:15 PM   #16
godisgood
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 13
godisgood has a neutral reputation
Default

so have you received yr letter by mail already?
anyway, do u receive an email too?

wanna check, when u log into the SMU portal, are u able to see the online appeal tingy? ( i am able to see it you know )
godisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:48 AM   #17
minishorts
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9
minishorts has a neutral reputation
Default

just to share;
interviewed on 19th apr, received acceptance letter on 28th apr
minishorts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:27 AM   #18
shunhwa
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
shunhwa has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by minishorts View Post
just to share;
interviewed on 19th apr, received acceptance letter on 28th apr
congrats! may i know what are your grades?
shunhwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:58 PM   #19
minishorts
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9
minishorts has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunhwa View Post
congrats! may i know what are your grades?
thanks alot ^^ got a gpa of 3.84, but i dont think SIS see grades am i right? they judge from characteristics during interview
minishorts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:03 AM   #20
rylche
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 28
rylche has a neutral reputation
Default

Got interviewed on 27th and I received my acceptance at 30th! Omg why is it so fast?
rylche is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.