BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > Marketplace
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 12-12-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
nemui88

nemui88 has a neutral reputation
Default Classroom/training room rental Singapore

Classroom Training Meeting Room for rent from $15/hr

Need a place in town to conduct your (make-up / photography / language) class?

Need a place in town to hold your meetings?

Need a place in town to hold your Sunday services?

Check out ClassroomForRent.net or call 8157 6190 for more info

Our training / seminar rooms are conveniently located in Bugis Waterloo Street, highly accessible by all 3 major MRT lines (Red,Purple and Green line ). It is 3 mins from Bras Basah MRT, 8 mins from Bugis. We offer different room sizes and facilities to suit your needs at an affordable rate starting from $15/hr.

Feel free to make enquires to rent a classroom or rent training room . Our representative will attend quickly on classroom rental Singapore or training room rental singapore

Call 8157 6190 for more info
nemui88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 11:23 PM   #2
Stacy Kim

Stacy Kim has a neutral reputation
Default Thanks

classroom rentals in Singapore
Stacy Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:06 AM   #3
CliftonSpads

CliftonSpads has a neutral reputation
Send a message via ICQ to CliftonSpads Send a message via AIM to CliftonSpads Send a message via Yahoo to CliftonSpads Send a message via Skype™ to CliftonSpads
Default Which webstore is the greatest place to buying for footwear online?

This shopping website is the ideal! I purchased a solution from this on-line retailer and I come to feel really good. I very recommend this internet site.Click here to check out the on the web.
CliftonSpads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:25 PM   #4
CliftonSpads

Send a message via ICQ to CliftonSpads Send a message via AIM to CliftonSpads Send a message via Yahoo to CliftonSpads Send a message via Skype™ to CliftonSpads
Default Which webstore is the very best location to purchasing for sneakers on the web?

This buying site is the greatest! I purchased a product from this online shop and I feel actually very good. I hugely advocate this website.Click here to enter the online.
Old 10-20-2018, 01:01 PM   #5
CliftonSpads

Default Which webstore is the ideal place to purchasing for footwear on the internet?

This buying website is the very best! I purchased a solution from this on the web keep and I feel really great. I hugely suggest this internet site.Click here to visit the on-line.
Old 10-20-2018, 01:07 PM   #6
CliftonSpads

Default Which webstore is the greatest area to purchasing for sneakers online?

This buying web site is the very best! I purchased a merchandise from this online store and I feel actually good. I extremely advise this web site.Click right here to check out the on the web.
Old 10-21-2018, 07:55 AM   #7
CliftonSpads

Default Which webstore is the ideal place to buying for shoes on the web?

This buying website is the ideal! I purchased a solution from this on-line retailer and I truly feel actually good. I hugely suggest this site.Click here to visit the on the web.
Old 10-28-2018, 07:49 AM   #8
CliftonSpads

Default Which webstore is the best place to purchasing for sneakers on the internet?

This buying website is the very best! I purchased a merchandise from this on-line shop and I feel really excellent. I highly advocate this website.Click right here to visit the on-line.
Old 10-28-2018, 08:00 AM   #9
CliftonSpads

Default Which webstore is the best spot to buying for footwear on-line?

This shopping internet site is the greatest! I purchased a solution from this on the internet retailer and I truly feel truly good. I very suggest this website.Click here to check out the online.
Old 12-03-2018, 02:17 PM   #10
GenaCheek

GenaCheek has a neutral reputation
Send a message via ICQ to GenaCheek Send a message via AIM to GenaCheek Send a message via Yahoo to GenaCheek Send a message via Skype™ to GenaCheek
Default есть сайт, с огромным количеством информации по интересующей вас теме.

я считаю, что вы не правы. я уверен. могу отстоять свою позицию. пишите мне в pm, обсудим.

Tags
classroomrentalsg, trainingroomrentalsg