BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Local > NUS
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 06-03-2011, 11:04 AM   #41
MaryMount

MaryMount has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aremeys View Post
Wow. okay. cuz i got AAAB GP:B and i got the undergrad scholarship. Im in law . so my law interviews doubled as the scholarship interviews - i did not get another interview with OAM
Ah i see! (: congrats to you! (: Was pretty shocked when I received the rejection letter, frankly speaking. Hahahaha but, oh well! It's okay! All the best in law alright!
MaryMount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:14 AM   #42
g3rcyz

g3rcyz has a neutral reputation

offered the undergraduate scholarship
g3rcyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:18 PM   #43
aremeys

aremeys has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMount View Post
Ah i see! (: congrats to you! (: Was pretty shocked when I received the rejection letter, frankly speaking. Hahahaha but, oh well! It's okay! All the best in law alright!
thanks! actually there's a funny story behind mine. I applied in 2009 when i was in ns but i was rejected. this year i reapplied again without any changes to my application and was offered the undergraduate scholarship

i urge you to reapply next year! besides your grades are better than mine which jc were you from?
aremeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #44
aremeys

aremeys has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMount View Post
and i didnt know they give rejection letters. anyway did you know that your medical school admissions interview doubled as your scholarship interviews? the oam didnt interview you again right?
aremeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:00 AM   #45
Eevee

Eevee has a neutral reputation

haha i got into pharmacy. and i was the secretary for my cca lol.
Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:07 PM   #46
max185

max185 has a neutral reputation

erwfgerregergergerwg

Last edited by max185; 06-05-2011 at 09:10 PM.
max185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:37 PM   #47
Ashearo

Ashearo has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by max185 View Post
erwfgerregergergerwg
Don't post spam.

What I say is my OWN opinion
Ashearo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #48
curiosojusto

curiosojusto has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aremeys View Post
thanks! actually there's a funny story behind mine. I applied in 2009 when i was in ns but i was rejected. this year i reapplied again without any changes to my application and was offered the undergraduate scholarship

i urge you to reapply next year! besides your grades are better than mine which jc were you from?
congrats aremeys. You know, im envious. I applied for the NTU Nanyang scholarship back in 2010 but was rejected. NTU has refused to grant me another chance at the scholarship interviews. THEY'RE BLOODY IRRITATING, STUBBORN AND ARROGANT, and they have lost a brilliant and outspoken student (in case youre wondering i was horrible at the ntu interview last year)

this year I was offered the SMU scholarship and NUS business dean scholarship, after my first time applications to the other two universities. I gave up my double degree programme NBS slot at NTU and is going to SMU now.

btw since this is a NUS thread, yep i gave up my business school cum economics ddp programme along with the NUS business dean scholarship so congrats to whoever got my slot!
curiosojusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:59 PM   #49
Irenicis

Irenicis has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosojusto View Post
congrats aremeys. You know, im envious. I applied for the NTU Nanyang scholarship back in 2010 but was rejected. NTU has refused to grant me another chance at the scholarship interviews. THEY'RE BLOODY IRRITATING, STUBBORN AND ARROGANT, and they have lost a brilliant and outspoken student (in case youre wondering i was horrible at the ntu interview last year)

this year I was offered the SMU scholarship and NUS business dean scholarship, after my first time applications to the other two universities. I gave up my double degree programme NBS slot at NTU and is going to SMU now.

btw since this is a NUS thread, yep i gave up my business school cum economics ddp programme along with the NUS business dean scholarship so congrats to whoever got my slot!
may i know why you choose smu over nus?
Irenicis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #50
curiosojusto

curiosojusto has a neutral reputation

SMU has the double degree for both bz and accounts, nus doesnt have that. plus i get the feel that SMU would provide me for more opportunities that are more bz related.

many more reasons but kinda lazy to type em out alr. you chose nus fass?
curiosojusto is offline   Reply With Quote