BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > Marketplace > Books, TYS and Prelim Papers
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 12-25-2012, 01:33 AM   #1
rundledome

rundledome has a neutral reputation
Smile SELLING HCI PCME materials

GP

HCI GP Bulletin Essays
Singapore notes (GOOD FOR AQ)
Other ethical issues notes.

GCE A level GP Papers 1 & 2, 2002-2012
Essay outlines from 2002-2011. Compre answers 2011. Written in pen for 3-4 compre but still very usable.

ECONOMICS

Hwachong Institution H2 Full Set of notes with Essay & Case study skills packages and 2cm thick of various essay tests’ answers

2012 Preliminary Examinations Question & Answers from All 19 JCs!
This includes one question and one answer booklet consisting of case studies and essays. Full essay outlines are given with help in the planning. Answers are edited by Hwachong tutors. Can be practiced by topics or by schools as the booklets allow easy reference according to your needs. Enough practice to last you till your prelims.

GCE A level Paper 1 and 2 2002-2012
Questions only.

CHEMISTRY

GCE A level Chemistry Papers Nov 2003-2011
Practices of P2 (2009-2011) done in pen and mcqs in pencil. Retail price $10

GCE A level H2 Chemistry Examination Questions Classified topic by topic
2002-2010

If you want to practice by topics, this is a good guide and gauge of the A level standard. The book is almost as good as new with few pencil markings

Worked solutions to GCE H2 A level Exams November 2003-2011
Paper 1-3.
Comprehensive and reliable solutions by Hwachong Institution. Latest version of 2012.

Preliminary Revision Package with answers : Anderson, Dunman, Victoria, Anglo-Chinese, Nanyang, Raffles.
Paper 1 to 3 with answers provided. Mostly handwritten answers and corrections, checked with Hwachong provided answers. Valuable practices.

Topical colourful booklets
Redox & stoichio, Gases and Bonding, Reaction Kinetics, Chemical Energetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Ionic Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Organic Chemistry(3), Inorganic
11 Booklets of MCQs and structured, with answers provided. Compiled by Hwa Chong Institution. Looks completely new as questions were done on foolscap. Good outside of school tutorials practice or even good substitute.

Hwachong Institution 2012 pre-prelims revision package
1. Topical
2. 2011-2009 selected P2 and P3 questions
No answers provided (lost them) but really good practices, which helped many who completed to ace their prelims. Price lowered due to no answers given.

PHYSICS

GCE A levels Physics Papers 2004-2011
Only numerical answers given. P2 and P3 done in ink (2009-2011), MCQs in pencil.

GCE A level Physics Examination Questions Topic by Topic 2002-2010
Good as new.

If interested, please email me at [email protected] quoting your price or any queries!

Last edited by rundledome; 01-14-2013 at 11:04 PM.
rundledome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:24 AM   #2
rundledome

Smile More HCI notes

GP

GCE 'A' level General Paper Essay Library by Redspot publishing
No scribbles whatsoever. As good as NEW!

General Paper Yearly Questions (TYS)
Year 2002-2012
Published by Fairfield Book Publishers
Answers by Mr Augustine Chan (Current GP tutor at a tuition centre)
The 2012 paper is included as an insert. Several essay outlines done for papers from 2002 to 2011. Full comprehension answers included for 2011. Suggested application answers included for all years except 2012. Answers written in pen for 3-4 compre but still very usable.

Year 2002-2010 (TYS)

For and Against by Hwa Chong Junior College
This extremely useful 0.7cm resource provides arguments for and against popular issues like human rights, genetic engineering and feminism.

Hwa Chong GP Bulletin and other resources
Selling each set for low prices! Buy more and get discounts (:
2012 Edition of Singapore Snapshots
2011 Edition of Singapore Snapshots
Comprehension Skills Handbook
Essay Skills Handbook
Comprehension package, From B to A for Paper 2 with answers
2012 C2 Prelim essay outlines
2011 C1 Block Test 1 model essays and essay outlines for all questions
2011 C1 Promotional exams model essays and essay outlines
2011 C2 Block Test 1 model essays and essay outlines
2010 CI Promotional exams model essays and essay outlines
2008 C1 Block Test model essays and essay outlines for all questions
I have 10 other sets of essay outlines and model essays. Text me if you are interested and I can give you the list of questions in each set.

Each purchase warrants you a free set of past year GP essay questions separated into topics. Essay questions dates all the way back into 1990s. Will be good since Cambridge seems to be testing topics that were tested before in the early years. Eg. In 2002, they tested animals rights and in the recent 2012 paper, there was an entire essay question on animal right.

ECONOMICS

Essentials of Economics by John Sloman
Published by Prentice Hall Financial Times
This is a good textbook to start with if you are looking for one! Should you purchase this glossy paper textbook, I am willing to give you this really old Economics textbook I printed from my school library! (:

Hwa Chong Institution (College Section) H2 Economics full set of lecture notes 2009/2010 without tutorials
This set of notes is largely the same as the2011/2012 notes just without tutorials.
Comes with a free stack of revision notes. Extremely good for reviewing key concepts! Excellent for last-minute studying for lecture tests as well!!

Economics A-level Challenging Drill Questions and Answers
by Themis Publishing
The questions and answers are compiled in 2 separate books
No scribbles whatsoever. As good as new!

2012 Preliminary Examinations Question & Answers from All 19 JCs!
This includes one question and one answer booklet consisting of case studies and essays. Full essay outlines are given with help in the planning. Answers are edited by Hwachong tutors. Can be practiced by topics or by schools as the booklets allow easy reference according to your needs.

Comprehensive Study Guide for GCE ‘A’ Level Economics H1 and H2.
Published by FBP (Fairfield Book Publishers)
Completely new. Had too much to study for As so I didn’t use it!! I looked through it and found it really useful. Buy it!! I am selling it at a price lower than retail price!

Raffles Junior College H2 Economics 2008/2009 notes
They may be published in 2008 but Economic theories are still largely the same! This 3cm thick sought-after resource may be yours!

Notes from MI
Notes on Demand Supply Elasticity
National Income
Income determination
Unemployment
Inflation
Market failure
The full set is going for a low price of $10!

2010 Preliminary Examinations Question and Answers from various JCs!
Once you have acquired theoretical knowledge, it will be good to put your knowledge to the test by doing lots of practice papers! What is so special about this package is that it include advice from Hwach tutors on which questions should be attempted during the exams for the essay paper!
Price for both books: $25

2010 Preliminary Examinations Question and Answers from various JCs!
I have a repeat copy. In this set, the case study and essay questions and answers are separated. This will be cheaper! Since, well, it is separated although to me, things are easier to reference this way (:
Price for the full set: $20

Freebies!! (For those who make purchases of more than $40 from the Economics section entitled to one set per $40 purchase)
• Some Dunman High School notes on demand supply elasticity and how firms operate
• 2010 Prelim Questions from 20 JCs. Only the questions though
• 2010 Triquetra Tuition Centre’s A level Prep Questions and Answers for 6 lessons
• 2010 Triquetra Tuition Centre’s Prelim Exam Prep Questions and Answers for more than 10 lessons
• A set of Economics articles with reading guides at the side
• Economics Ablaze, a publication by the Economics EXCO of HCI (College Section), includes model essay from block tests and other relevant and useful Economics articles
• Hwa Chong revision notes 2010, covers ALL key topics (meant for cram study before As)
THIS SET OF NOTES IS FREE IF YOU PURCHASE THE 2009/2010 FULL SET OF ECONOMICS LECTURE NOTES.

CHEMISTRY

GCE A level Chemistry
Exam questions by topics

Nov 1999 to 2008
A few pencil scribbles here and there. All erasable. Will be as good as new (:

GCE A level Chemistry
Exam questions by topics

Nov 2002 to 2010
Entirely new (:

A level challenging learn by example
for H1 and H2

Published by Cosmic Services
This package is entirely new as I had too much to study during the A level period! Well, perhaps you can exploit its use! The book offers several standard questions and answers and flipping through it now makes me regret not using it earlier!

Worked solutions to GCE H2 A level Exams November 2003-2011
Paper 1-3
Comprehensive and reliable solutions by Hwachong Institution. Latest version of 2012
Price: $10

BIOLOGY

A level notes for sale! H2 Biology
All of us know that Biology is all about mugging, mugging and more mugging! Well, I guess it is important too that we practice good questions with detailed answer keys! Here’s my collection of Prelim papers with answer keys for you!

2010/2011 HC Biology Notes
95 % complete as the notes for some of the smaller topics were misplaced. This highly sought after stack of notes may be yours today (:

2010 Prelim Questions from various JCs
This package includes Prelim questions form ACJC, HCI, NJC, RI, TJ and VJC!
The catch is that answers edited by HC’s Bio tutors will be included! The highly sought-after package will be yours at a low price!

2012 Prelim Questions from various JCs
This package includes Prelim questions from ACJC, VJC, NJC, TJC, RI and RV!
Answers will be included!
The valuable study package may be yours today!

GCE A Level Paper 1,2,3 and 4
1989-2000

This book may be super outdated but several questions remain relevant to our syllabus. Plus, old MCQ questions have repeated in recent years! No longer sold out there in the market so you can only get it here!!

1000 Biology MCQ with Helps
Will be a good buy! It includes all past year Bio MCQ questions and it’s good to practice past A level questions as the questions repeat! Selling it lower than retail price!

Math

Mathematics
2009/2010 HCI Full set of Mathematics lecture notes
It may be an older version but largely the same as the latest version. Will be good buy! I promise it will be very affordable! (:

Email [email protected] if interested!

Last edited by rundledome; 01-14-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #3
rundledome

Bump bom bee bee
Old 01-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #4
rundledome

bump bump bump
Old 08-15-2013, 06:36 AM   #5