BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > Events & Announcements
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
Haecceity

Haecceity has a neutral reputation
Default BrightSparks Forum Competition 2010 - Post to win a Nintendo DS Lite!

Good day forum users!

BrightSparks is pleased to present our forum competition for 2010!

The competition will take place in three stages, with a prize awarded at the end of each stage.

Stage 1

Time frame: 22nd February - 18th March
Criteria: Sign up and make at least 1 post to enter lucky draw. Chances correspond to number of posts made.
Prize: 1 pair of movie tickets

Stage 2:

Time frame: 19th March - 16th April
Criteria: Make the best post as decided by BrightSparks
Prize: 1 pair of movie tickets

Stage 3:

Time frame: 19th March - 15th May
Criteria: Be the best forum user as decided by BrightSparks
Prize: Nintendo DS Lite
Disclaimer: Any advice offered by myself or other moderators / forum members on this forum is just that - mere advice. Neither BrightSparks nor we give any illusion that the information provided is definitive, and take no responsibility for any consequences.

Last edited by Haecceity; 04-20-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #2
Haecceity

Conduct of Competition
1. The Best Post will be judged based on depth, accuracy, coherence, and relevance.
2. The Best User will be determined based on post quality, post frequency, relationship with other users, and influence on community.
3. Winners will be announced in this thread the day after the closure of each stage, and also be notified by private message.
4. Winners will have to provide BrightSparks with their contact details to receive their prizes.
5. Winners will have to collect prizes at BrightSparks’ office, and be willing to have their photos taken for promotional purposes.

Terms and Conditions
1. All users are strictly forbidden from creating multiple accounts to participate in this competition. Any user found doing so will be disqualified.
2. BrightSparks reserves the right to amend the competition at any point in time, for any reason, and without prior notice.
Disclaimer: Any advice offered by myself or other moderators / forum members on this forum is just that - mere advice. Neither BrightSparks nor we give any illusion that the information provided is definitive, and take no responsibility for any consequences.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:59 AM   #3
Ashearo

Ashearo has a neutral reputation

All the new users who have just registered, do not miss out on this.

What I say is my OWN opinion
Old 03-19-2010, 11:31 AM   #4
Haecceity

We have concluded the first stage of the competition and are contacting the winner. For those who didn't win, there's always the second and third stage, beginning today!
Old 04-12-2010, 10:56 AM   #5
Haecceity

The second stage of the competition ends this week! Don't miss out on this!
Old 04-16-2010, 05:06 PM   #6
Haecceity

Hey all, a reminder that the second stage of the competition ends today! Remember to post to stand a chance to win a pair of movie tickets!
Old 05-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #7
Haecceity

Hey all, the third stage ends this Sunday. I will contact the winner by PM.

(btw, if you see someone who you think should win, PM me. )
Old 05-17-2010, 05:44 PM   #8
Haecceity

Hey all, the forum competition has ended yesterday. I will contact the winner by PM!
Old 05-31-2010, 11:16 AM   #9
Haecceity

Congratulations to red_devilz for being the best forum user between 19th March - 15th May 2010 and winning the forum competition!

He has won himself a Nintendo DS Lite.

Closed Thread

Tags
forum competition