BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Local > NTU
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 04-02-2015, 01:07 PM   #281
JY9

JY9 has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver soul View Post
I am a senior so maybe can give you some POV. I received NUS, NTU then SMU accordingly (according to the acceptance letter that reached my mailbox).

I received them quite late.. If your gpa is "cui" - ie, need to take QET, they will probably call you up sooner. If not, you will just immediately receive the acceptance letter, which is quite late.
Because I heard some of them actually receive their acceptance letter.What is ur definition of Cui? Actually SMU called me for interview already, no news from NTU and SMU.
JY9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 10:22 AM   #282
rcmaster

rcmaster has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY9 View Post
Because I heard some of them actually receive their acceptance letter.What is ur definition of Cui? Actually SMU called me for interview already, no news from NTU and SMU.
what course did u get the interview for?

care to share how is the interview like? eg what qns did they ask..

Thanks!
rcmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 09:55 PM   #283
alphabetinsanity

alphabetinsanity has a neutral reputation

Hi has anyone received any interview offers for the humanities faculty? Like sociology or PPGA?
alphabetinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 06:42 PM   #284
Lilatte

Lilatte has a neutral reputation

Hi, just wondering, did anyone got their matriculation no.? I have accepted an offer to ntu acc, but I didn't get any matriculation number... I can't login to the 'get your matriculation no.' Page either, it kept saying error, database not found, and then when I log back to the portal to view their offer letter again, they say error, info not found again!! Am I the only one experiencing this? It feels like as if my offer was taken back, Eek. I have emailed the admin about this but just checking here.
Lilatte is offline   Reply With Quote