BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > Marketplace > Textbooks/ School and Home-made Notes
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 06-18-2015, 10:21 PM   #31
winnie15

winnie15 has a neutral reputation

notes still available. kindly email [email protected] to enquire.
winnie15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 01:31 PM   #32
winnie15

History notes still available; kindly contact [email protected] for samples.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:24 PM   #33
winnie15

up for the day. notes still available, and you may email [email protected] to request for a sample
Old 09-25-2015, 12:33 PM   #34
winnie15

Dear History Students,

I'm selling my self-made history notes comprising International History and Southeast Asia History that were prepared to help myself and other students ace History examinations.

These type-written notes are specially crafted to help students tackle essay questions. If you belong to one of those students who fail to score well in exams despite memorising a whole lot of content, these notes would serve to help you distill what RELEVANT information you need to answer essay questions. The notes are crafted clearly with clear topic sentences with specific evidence tailored for the various topic sentences.

The notes here do not reiterate content of the lecture notes you already have, but rather, its a systematic organization of the RELEVANT content you need to tackle essay questions. The relevant evidence have been picked out, and grouped according to issues with topic sentences and explanation.

The key to ace your history exam is not in how much content you memorise from your lecture notes, but HOW you structure the relevant content and frame it appropriately to answer the question. This set of notes provides the guide to this process.

Notes also include ASEAN and UN notes as well, and they are again not just dumped with content, but are categorized into different issues that you can readily draw forth to answer SBQ questions.

If you are interested, do drop me an email at [email protected] and I can send you a sample to take a look. Private one-to-one tuition for H2 and H1 History is also provided. Do email for enquiries.

Cheers
Old 10-19-2015, 09:47 PM   #35
winnie15

notes still available. email [email protected] for a sample copy.
Old 08-19-2016, 07:31 PM   #36
winnie15

Notes still available. Do email for enquiries.