BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > BrightSparks Cafe
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:30 PM   #11
tingzi

tingzi has a neutral reputation

Hi! tingzi here, feel free to ask me stuff about...

Scholarships and job experiences: Scholarship applications for SPH, intern experience for journalism (I worked for 3 of the printed materials in this company), journalism in general (worked for quite a few departments in mediacorp as well).

Academia: NUS FASS stuff, NUS in general (I'll try to help!), University Scholars Programme, overseas exchange. =)
tingzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:55 AM   #12
elee

elee has a neutral reputation

Hwa Chong Batch of 2007, about to start my 2nd year in NTU, double degree in Business and Accountancy, Nanyang Scholar

Local university applications & university scholarship applications (i'll try to remember as much as i can!), Nanyang Business School, NTU Hall Life, Life in university and in NTU
Disclaimer: These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not reflect the positions or opinions of BrightSparks. All comments are based upon my current knowledge and my own personal experiences. You should conduct independent tests to verify the validity of any statements made in this blog before basing any decisions upon those statements.
elee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #13
Haecceity

Haecceity has a neutral reputation

Experience: DHS batch of 2009, starting NUS Law in 2010, 2010 BrightSparks Ambassador

Ask me about: Uni stuff (I'll try to help).
Disclaimer: Any advice offered by myself or other moderators / forum members on this forum is just that - mere advice. Neither BrightSparks nor we give any illusion that the information provided is definitive, and take no responsibility for any consequences.
Haecceity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 07:06 PM   #14
Vidhs

Vidhs has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by teuthophilia View Post
I'm RJ'07, currently freezing my butt off in the northeast US, on the LCK foundation scholarship (I lie, it's actually quite warm today).

Ask me about - planning for US unis, US applications and essay, LCK scholarship, cephalopods.
Hello, I've seen that you've been through the interveiw process of the loke cheng Kim scholarship! Could you please shed some light on what the interveiw is like and what I can expect? Is it a more academic interveiw or a personal one?
Vidhs is offline   Reply With Quote