BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > Marketplace > Textbooks/ School and Home-made Notes
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 09-15-2016, 12:52 AM   #1
Lucky Cat GP Guru

Lucky Cat GP Guru has a neutral reputation
Thumbs up 10 Principles to Successful GP Essays (Plus Lifetime Access to Private Facebook Group)

Dear A-Level students and esteemed parents,

I am an experienced private tutor, graduated from RJC in 2010 with straight A’s and currently enrolled in a top course at NUS. From my humble experience coaching General Paper (GP), I have come to realise that many students are taught and preparing for GP the wrong way. In most cases, students pore over countless model essays, memorise unreasonable amounts of content, regurgitate the said content and feel demoralised when they somehow just do not score well.

We need an overhaul in mindset and approach before regrettable grades are cast in stone. That is why I would love to share with you a guide painstakingly created to highlight the 10 key principles that will shape an efficient approach to GP essay preparation. More crucially, time saved at preparing for GP is free time allotable to other subjects.

In addition to the guide, students will gain exclusive lifetime access to a private Facebook group in which I will share hand-picked articles on a daily basis. These articles will encompass a wide range of topics and sources to provide the maximum exposure to pertinent issues and perspectives. Imagine the diversity of perspectives derived from 365 articles in a year.

The hardcopy guide and private Facebook group access are priced at a combined promotional S$30. Make this smart investment ASAP before the impending A-Level exams!

For enquiries, please message me at www.facebook.com/LuckyCatGPGuru or email [email protected]. Feel free to visit my online store at www.carousell.com/lucky_cat_gp_guru, and wishing you/your child the best for the A-Level examinations!

Cheers,
Lucky Cat GP Guru

(Payment can be made in cash through a meet-up, or via bank transfer to POSB Savings 130-66878-0. For bank transfers, please furnish Lucky Cat a receipt via email or Carousell. Delivery options include a meet-up and registered postage, with registered postage chargeable at an additional S$3. Kindly provide your Facebook email to gain access to Lucky Cat’s private Facebook group.)

Last edited by Lucky Cat GP Guru; 09-15-2016 at 08:49 PM.
Lucky Cat GP Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:33 PM   #2
Lucky Cat GP Guru

Lucky Cat GP Guru has a neutral reputation

Feel free to leave any questions or comments here.
Lucky Cat GP Guru is offline   Reply With Quote