BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Overseas > UK
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 08-14-2017, 12:09 PM   #1
Peisu

Peisu has a neutral reputation
Default Providing help for Cambridge applicants and hopefuls

Hello all. I am offering two services to the community.

1. Help with the application process:

Advice on personal statements, standardized testing and the general application process, as well as future internship/career opportunities and pay. Answers to questions including choice of colleges, ways to prove financial means to attend the University, telecom options .etc

2. Guided tours around the city by members of the University:

For those who intend to apply for Cambridge (or have offers) and want to get to know the place, a guided tour over a weekend of the city and the University by current members who can show you around and bring you into the colleges (Note that this is not exclusive. Colleges are open to visitors on most days but you will have to pay for the privilege). I will try to match guides who are studying the same subject/in the same college to you to best answer your questions. I can also help book flights and transportation from Heathrow to Cambridge, as well as accommodation within the city.

A little bit about myself: I'm a recent graduate of Cambridge (BA, MEng, Honors with Dist) and currently work in Amsterdam for a derivative trading firm.

Please note that this is a paid service. For guided tours around the city, I hope to be able to pay the members of the University for their time. As this is a relatively new venture, there are no fixed rates. PM me if you are interested. I am only offering this service for Cambridge as it is the process (and city!) that I am most familiar with and can most confidently give advice on.
Peisu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
application help, guided tour, personal statement, university of cambridge