BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > BrightSparks Cafe > JC & Poly Campus Talk
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 09-30-2017, 11:07 PM   #1
whitegroupmaths

whitegroupmaths has a neutral reputation
Default H2 maths tuition by full time graduate tutor available

Stumped by your JC H2 maths lessons till today and at a complete loss as to how to tackle your upcoming examinations or block test?

Fret not-if you are reading this, some part of you still desires salvation . Having been a tutor for 17 years and counting, I have accumulated extensive experience and know-how when it comes to training students to handle H2 maths competently; majority of them have gone on to score distinctions for the subject in the A level examinations. I was previously from Hwa Chong JC (AKA HCI), a straight As student myself, an electrical engineering graduate from NUS and a former banking scholar. I like to offer help, especially to those who need it badly but are terribly conflicted with regards to who exactly is the real deal (no thanks to too many gimmicks/claims by ''guru'' teachers).

As a favour to yourself, shed that apprehensive state of mind. Take the initiative to make the first move. Come forward and share with me your learning difficulties. If you demonstrate sincerity in truly wanting to improve your situation, you can be assured that from this point onwards, I would be most willing to take care of everything else. Peace.

Further information is available at http://www.whitegroupmaths.com
whitegroupmaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:09 PM   #2
whitegroupmaths

Stumped by your JC H2 maths lessons till today and at a complete loss as to how to tackle your upcoming examinations or block test?

Fret not-if you are reading this, some part of you still desires salvation . Having been a tutor for 18 years and counting, I have accumulated extensive experience and know-how when it comes to training students to handle H2 maths competently; majority of them have gone on to score distinctions for the subject in the A level examinations. I was previously from Hwa Chong Junior College (now known as HCI), a straight As student myself, an electrical engineering graduate from NUS and a former banking scholar. I like to offer help, especially to those who need it badly but are terribly conflicted with regards to who exactly is the real deal (no thanks to too many gimmicks/claims by ''guru'' teachers).

As a favour to yourself, shed that apprehensive state of mind. Take the initiative to make the first move. Come forward and share with me your learning difficulties. If you demonstrate sincerity in truly wanting to improve your situation, you can be assured that from this point onwards, I would be most willing to take care of everything else. Peace.

Further information is available at http://www.whitegroupmaths.com
Old 05-27-2018, 12:16 PM   #3
whitegroupmaths

Default Derivation of Mean And Variance of a Binomial Distribution

Decided to archive this on my main website after I was asked by a student yesterday evening to derive the mean and variance of a binomial distribution:

https://www.whitegroupmaths.com/2018...atters-12.html

Hope you will find it useful. Peace.

Screenshot:

Old 07-10-2018, 10:48 PM   #4
Exampapers99

Exampapers99 has a neutral reputation

Fantastic! I see that you love mathematics. Now, I would like to introduce you to the Singapore study notes marketplace where you can sell soft copy Mathematics study notes online.

This means that you can keep earning income simply just by uploading your mathematics notes once. Our automated marketplace system will handle payment and WATERMARK SERIAL NUMBER to protect your files from illegal distribution. Your earnings will be collated and transferred to you!!

You will love our website. To learn more about our study notes marketplace, please vist your guide before selling study notes!

So what are you waiting for? Start earning now at sgexamguru.com
Exampapers99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a level maths tuition, h2 maths tuition