BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > Scholarships > Private > Previous Cycles
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 01:26 PM   #21
hikarujoan
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 54
hikarujoan has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenheart View Post
which school are you from? I am from Ngee Ann Polytechnic
I am from temasek jc
hikarujoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:31 PM   #22
0wnage
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 47
0wnage has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenheart View Post
Hey guys! I got called up for the second round of interview for 9th April! Anyone here share the same date?
I got called up for the 2nd round too. Mine's on the 10th though. Wonder how many rounds will there be in total.
0wnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #23
hikarujoan
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 54
hikarujoan has a neutral reputation
Default

now i am a bit worried that i didnt make the cut for the second interview... :\
hikarujoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #24
0wnage
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 47
0wnage has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikarujoan View Post
now i am a bit worried that i didnt make the cut for the second interview... :\
You could always try other companies! Did you apply for other scholarships?
0wnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:14 PM   #25
hikarujoan
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 54
hikarujoan has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wnage View Post
You could always try other companies! Did you apply for other scholarships?
tried dsta where its gonna be too hard to get it. nothing else other than the ntu/nus scholarships...
hikarujoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:32 AM   #26
0wnage
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 47
0wnage has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikarujoan View Post
tried dsta where its gonna be too hard to get it. nothing else other than the ntu/nus scholarships...
well, unless you have the intention of going overseas for your degree, NUS or NTU scholarships will serve its purpose too. AND there's no bond!
0wnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #27
int3l
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 24
int3l has a neutral reputation
Default

anyone applied and haven't receive interview date? cause i have not been called up for even round 1 my grades are 3h2/h1 aaa/a, gp b, pw a and H3 physics pass. could it be that my essay sucked?
int3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:19 PM   #28
0wnage
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 47
0wnage has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by int3l View Post
anyone applied and haven't receive interview date? cause i have not been called up for even round 1 my grades are 3h2/h1 aaa/a, gp b, pw a and H3 physics pass. could it be that my essay sucked?
When did you send in your application? I suppose you should hear from them soon given your grades unless your essay really sucked.
0wnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:37 AM   #29
int3l
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 24
int3l has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wnage View Post
When did you send in your application? I suppose you should hear from them soon given your grades unless your essay really sucked.
I sent in to them on the 11 of March. How did they tell you that you have got the interview? Via call or email?

Last edited by int3l; 03-27-2012 at 09:22 AM.
int3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #30
frozenheart
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 68
frozenheart has a neutral reputation
Send a message via MSN to frozenheart
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by int3l View Post
I sent in to them on the 11 of March. How did they tell you that you have got the interview? Via call or email?
Hi there! They will call you up for an interview
__________________
Nothing worth doing is easy to accomplish.
frozenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.