BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > Scholarships > Scholarships Application Process
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 03-16-2019, 10:12 PM   #1
crescents

crescents has a neutral reputation
Default Applying for NUS scholarships

Hey everyone! I've always been ghost reading threads on this forum but I've never imagined myself writing one. I'm not sure if this is a stupid question, but I'm genuinely lost and confused so I hope I can get some kind of clarity here.

I have two courses that I'm passionate in - Medicine and Business. I am intending to put Medicine as my first choice for obvious reasons. In the event that I get shortlisted but do not get selected, Business will be my second choice. I will also try to apply for NUS scholarships (hopefully NUS Merit scholarship/ Stephen Riady young entrepreneur scholarship), and hopefully get a scholarship along with Business (not expecting myself to get any scholarships for Medicine). From what I know, if you are shortlisted for the FSA and SJT, you will be assessed based on your performance in these two to determine if you are eligible for any scholarships. What if I go through the FSA and SJT but do not get selected in the end though? Will I totally not be considered for any scholarships in Business or will my chances be significantly lower? How does the scholarship selection work?

It would mean so much if anyone could provide insights or opinions. I hope my question wasn't too confusing. Thanks a lot in advance!
crescents is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nus business, nus medicine, nus scholarship