BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > Scholarships > Government
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2018, 03:17 PM   #1
acidgal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Location
Posts: 305
acidgal has a neutral reputation
Lightbulb MOH Holdings (MOHH) Scholarships 2018

This is the official thread for MOH Holdings (MOHH) Scholarships 2018!
Feel free to post your questions or share your tips here.

Check out the scholarship page here for more details:
https://brightsparks.com.sg/profile/mohh/index.php?

Last edited by acidgal; 01-16-2018 at 03:22 PM.
acidgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 02:28 PM   #2
spring
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 5
spring has a neutral reputation
Default Applied for Healthcare Merit Award

I applied for MOHH HMA as an A level graduate. So far no information on the next steps. The deadline for the application is 31 March so maybe they will send reject/offer after that(?) The wait is crazy:"( Wish they'll let me know soon so that I don't have to anticipate
spring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:53 AM   #3
Foot paws
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 8
Foot paws has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring View Post
I applied for MOHH HMA as an A level graduate. So far no information on the next steps. The deadline for the application is 31 March so maybe they will send reject/offer after that(?) The wait is crazy:"( Wish they'll let me know soon so that I don't have to anticipate
I’ve also applied for the MOHH HMA around mid Feb! So far all they’ve asked is for me to send in my A level results (since I applied before the release). Have yet to receive a call for the interview too am vvv anxious!!! Anyone else has been shortlisted for interview?
Foot paws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:31 PM   #4
lolipop
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 11
lolipop has a neutral reputation
Default

I'hv went for interview mid march and got called up for medical check up the next day but havent been updated on the outcome of the scholarship application. Anyone facing a similar situation as me?
lolipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:42 PM   #5
spring
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 5
spring has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foot paws View Post
I’ve also applied for the MOHH HMA around mid Feb! So far all they’ve asked is for me to send in my A level results (since I applied before the release). Have yet to receive a call for the interview too am vvv anxious!!! Anyone else has been shortlisted for interview?
Ohh I do not have any news yet
spring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:43 PM   #6
spring
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 5
spring has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolipop View Post
I'hv went for interview mid march and got called up for medical check up the next day but havent been updated on the outcome of the scholarship application. Anyone facing a similar situation as me?
When did you apply? Do let us know if they update you!
spring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:50 PM   #7
lolipop
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 11
lolipop has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring View Post
When did you apply? Do let us know if they update you!
Applied Mid feb
lolipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:56 PM   #8
lolipop
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 11
lolipop has a neutral reputation
Default

No worries i think they are still interviewing people! What course did u apply
lolipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 05:38 PM   #9
Foot paws
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 8
Foot paws has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolipop View Post
No worries i think they are still interviewing people! What course did u apply
I applied for Dietetics! How about you?
Foot paws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 05:42 PM   #10
drugcular
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 2
drugcular has a neutral reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolipop View Post
No worries i think they are still interviewing people! What course did u apply
When did you received the call? How's the interview like?
drugcular is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.