BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > Scholarships > Government
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2018, 03:21 PM   #1
acidgal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Location
Posts: 305
acidgal has a neutral reputation
Lightbulb MINDEF Scholarship Centre (MSC) Scholarships 2018

This is the official thread for MINDEF Scholarship Centre (MSC) Scholarships 2018!
Feel free to post your questions or share your tips here.

Check out the scholarship page here for more details:
https://brightsparks.com.sg/profile/...holarships.php
acidgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 07:56 PM   #2
No_need_name
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 7
No_need_name has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidgal View Post
This is the official thread for MINDEF Scholarship Centre (MSC) Scholarships 2018!
Feel free to post your questions or share your tips here.

Check out the scholarship page here for more details:
https://brightsparks.com.sg/profile/...holarships.php
Who has been contacted by Mindef Scholarship Centre? Do they use no caller I’d to call people?
No_need_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:45 PM   #3
lolzfml
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
lolzfml has a neutral reputation
Default Defence Merit Scholarship (DMS)

Hi, would like to ask if anyone has gone for the final round of interview for DMS after the 1st interview and psychometric test?
lolzfml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:09 AM   #4
No_need_name
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 7
No_need_name has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolzfml View Post
Hi, would like to ask if anyone has gone for the final round of interview for DMS after the 1st interview and psychometric test?
Hi, can I ask when did you get the shortlist email for the first round of interview?
No_need_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 03:47 AM   #5
lolzfml
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
lolzfml has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_need_name View Post
Hi, can I ask when did you get the shortlist email for the first round of interview?
Hi sflr, I applied quite early in Feb, so I got the notification around March. I think it also depends on when you submit your application. If you submit late, the response might be slower. You can try emailing them for updates too.

I also haven't heard back from them in a while. But anyways, best of luck to you!
lolzfml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 12:17 PM   #6
No_need_name
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 7
No_need_name has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolzfml View Post
Hi sflr, I applied quite early in Feb, so I got the notification around March. I think it also depends on when you submit your application. If you submit late, the response might be slower. You can try emailing them for updates too.

I also haven't heard back from them in a while. But anyways, best of luck to you!
Oh I actually applied early in Feb as well but I haven’t got any ans from them. I went to email them about the shortlisting stage and they were still shortlisting they say but I’m prob out of the pictures I guess. Anyway good luck to you!!
No_need_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.