BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Local > NUS
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 02-23-2017, 04:54 PM   #381
jessicat

jessicat has a neutral reputation
Default WordSmith Personal Statement Editors

Just got your results and about to apply to your dream University?

A good personal statement is crucial in your application– it decides whether you make the interviews and can potentially change your life.

WordSmith editors are undergraduates with offers from the Ivy League, Oxbridge, NUS Medicine and Law, here to help you craft the perfect personal statement. We operate with one principle: quality above all else. We don't compromise for anything but the best and we treat every statement as though it were our own.

These are the most important 500 words in your life. Don't leave it to chance. Leave it to us.

Find out more at www.wordsmithcollective.com
jessicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:01 AM   #382
Zarofon

Zarofon has a neutral reputation
Unhappy NUS Med and USP

Hey there! I've been accepted into NUS Med and was told I'll be offered the "USP experience" but I'm not sure if I'll be able to cope with the workload? Instead of 12 modules, I would need to do 3 which are graded (at least one from Foundation and one from Inquiry tier) and be actively involved in college and school activities. Would like to know if there's anyone in a similar situation? Or any med students currently in USP! Much thanks!
Zarofon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:45 AM   #383
greeen

greeen has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarofon View Post
Hey there! I've been accepted into NUS Med and was told I'll be offered the "USP experience" but I'm not sure if I'll be able to cope with the workload? Instead of 12 modules, I would need to do 3 which are graded (at least one from Foundation and one from Inquiry tier) and be actively involved in college and school activities. Would like to know if there's anyone in a similar situation? Or any med students currently in USP! Much thanks!
Hi! Currently there's only ONE such student in USP (iirc) because USP only opened to Med students last year. i don't know that person well exactly. If you wish, you can drop me a pm and i can redirect you to people who can direct u to the person.
greeen is offline   Reply With Quote