BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > Scholarships > Government > Previous Cycles
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #21
philosoE
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 28
philosoE has a neutral reputation
Default

Hi,

Since my last interview, I have yet to receive any further news from IDA. No rejection email nor offers, what does this mean? Are they still processing or has all offers been already given out? And ultrateh, out of curiosity, what was the reply given by IDA?
PS: I am applying for scholarship to IDA and not any of the affiliate companies cuz I am doing law.
philosoE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:37 AM   #22
ultrateh
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 50
ultrateh has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosoE View Post
Hi,

Since my last interview, I have yet to receive any further news from IDA. No rejection email nor offers, what does this mean? Are they still processing or has all offers been already given out? And ultrateh, out of curiosity, what was the reply given by IDA?
PS: I am applying for scholarship to IDA and not any of the affiliate companies cuz I am doing law.
Dear National Infocomm Scholarship Applicant,

Thank you for your interest and application for the National Infocomm Scholarship.

After careful consideration of your qualifications and achievements, we regret to inform you that you have not been short-listed for this scholarship.

Once again, we thank you for your application and wish you success in your future endeavors.

Best regards,
ultrateh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:59 AM   #23
silverwavez
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3
silverwavez has a neutral reputation
Default

So do rejections usually come via email. What about acceptances?
silverwavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:36 AM   #24
ultrateh
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 50
ultrateh has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwavez View Post
So do rejections usually come via email. What about acceptances?
Base on experiences for the past 2 years. Either they send you an email or they don't contact you at all. I was probably sent an email because my school queried them on my behalf of my status. My friends were rejected without being informed last year.

I know a couple of NIS Scholars. The scholarship offer comes via email for most companies that we know so far.
ultrateh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:50 AM   #25
silverwavez
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3
silverwavez has a neutral reputation
Default

Thanks for the heads up.
I think this year's offers are not out yet?

So for offers they don't call? Definitely an email offer?
silverwavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #26
ultrateh
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 50
ultrateh has a neutral reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwavez View Post
Thanks for the heads up.
I think this year's offers are not out yet?

So for offers they don't call? Definitely an email offer?
Yea my friends told me it is an email offer.
ultrateh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.