BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > Scholarships > Government > Previous Cycles
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
makaveli313

makaveli313 has a neutral reputation
Default Hey

I sent all my applications on the last day.. so do i still have a chance? or has selection been completed?
makaveli313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #2
yanshuo

yanshuo has a neutral reputation

As long as you submitted your application before the deadline, there is no reason why you should be disqualified. If you haven't been notified yet, don't worry too much, they may be taking some time to get back to you.
Disclaimer: Any advice offered by myself or other moderators / forum members on this forum is just that - mere advice. Neither BrightSparks nor we give any illusion that the information provided is definitive, and take no responsibility for any consequences.

Say hi to us here!
yanshuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
makaveli313

makaveli313 has a neutral reputation

hi man.
thanks for your prompt reply.. may i know when's like the last date to know about admissions?
makaveli313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #4
yanshuo

yanshuo has a neutral reputation

Admissions to where?
Disclaimer: Any advice offered by myself or other moderators / forum members on this forum is just that - mere advice. Neither BrightSparks nor we give any illusion that the information provided is definitive, and take no responsibility for any consequences.

Say hi to us here!
yanshuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #5
GSC1989

GSC1989 has a neutral reputation

Since this was posted in the government scholarship forum, he probably wanted to know when he would be notified of the outcome of his scholarship application.

The dates of the results differ from scholarship to scholarship and some might not even send rejection letters. =o. So no real way to tell unless you receive rejection letters and/or the interview period for that scholarship has already long elasped.
GSC1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #6
sleepyhead

sleepyhead has a neutral reputation

may i ask if ur chances of getting a scholarship will increase if u apply earlier? and similarly, will ur chances of getting a course be higher if u apply earlier den those who apply late? my fren got a senior with lousier grades who applied earlier and anth with better grades applied ltr...the lousier grades one got in...the better grades one didnt...or maybe is becos of gp and testimonial im not sure
sleepyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #7
rihana

rihana has a neutral reputation
Default Good Day All....

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i find this community is highly interesting.
rihana is offline   Reply With Quote