BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > Scholarships > Government > Previous Cycles
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:18 AM   #1
Haecceity

Haecceity has a neutral reputation
Default Ministry of Home Affairs (SPF, SCDF, SPS, CNB) Scholarship (2009 - 2010)

This is the official thread for those interested in the scholarships offered by the MHA in the 2009-2010 cycle. Discuss here if you have something to share or are interested in knowing more.

Ministry of Home Affairs

Also see:
Singapore Civil Defence Force
Singapore Police Force
Singapore Prison Service
Central Narcotics Bureau
Last year's thread is here!
Disclaimer: Any advice offered by myself or other moderators / forum members on this forum is just that - mere advice. Neither BrightSparks nor we give any illusion that the information provided is definitive, and take no responsibility for any consequences.

Last edited by Haecceity; 03-12-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Haecceity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
pokkypie

pokkypie has a neutral reputation

Has anyone heard from them?
pokkypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:00 PM   #3
CKYS

CKYS has a neutral reputation

yeah i'm going down for an interview on 21st! only just recently heard from them, so your turn may just be coming soon
CKYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
Haecceity

Haecceity has a neutral reputation

Congrats, and good luck!
Disclaimer: Any advice offered by myself or other moderators / forum members on this forum is just that - mere advice. Neither BrightSparks nor we give any illusion that the information provided is definitive, and take no responsibility for any consequences.
Haecceity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
pokkypie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKYS View Post
yeah i'm going down for an interview on 21st! only just recently heard from them, so your turn may just be coming soon
Dun mind me asking, but is that the psychologist interview or the board interview?
Old 05-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #6
loryer

loryer has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkypie View Post
Dun mind me asking, but is that the psychologist interview or the board interview?
Neither I suppose. Interviewers at these ministry-level interviews tend to be the heads of departments, as in this case the Heads of the Home Team Departments. Correct me if I'm wrong, but definitely not the PSC board or psychometric interview.

Last edited by loryer; 05-13-2010 at 08:42 AM.
loryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:35 PM   #7
CKYS

CKYS has a neutral reputation

Yes loryer, you're right. It's not the PSC board or the psychological one, it's a panal interview under MHA. pokkypie, have you gotten an email or anything? When did PSC "refer your application to the relevant ministries"? Man i wonder who else has gotten notice for this interview, the thread is so quiet!
CKYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #8
pokkypie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKYS View Post
Yes loryer, you're right. It's not the PSC board or the psychological one, it's a panal interview under MHA. pokkypie, have you gotten an email or anything? When did PSC "refer your application to the relevant ministries"? Man i wonder who else has gotten notice for this interview, the thread is so quiet!
Sorry if i was unclear, i was asking if its the MHA panel interview will there be a psychologist interview for you too? PSC referred me quite long ago, and i already went for the MHA psychometric test. Just waiting for interviews at the moment. Dun mind me asking, but can you pm me your grades?
Old 04-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #9
gogogo

gogogo has a neutral reputation
Default 2011 mha scholarship cycle

i cannot find the mha scholarship cycle for 2011 so i was wondering, when will the people at mha be replying to my application? Cos i already applied and still waiting for their confirmation...and don't mind asking how is the process like?
gogogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:50 PM   #10
so[y]a

so[y]a has a neutral reputation
Default 2011 MHA Scholarship

Hi! I've just received an email asking me to report for a psychometric test on the 23rd Apr at old police academy. Any tips or experiences to share regarding the test or what to expect after the test such as interviews and such?
Thanks!
so[y]a is offline   Reply With Quote