BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > BrightSparks Cafe
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 11-08-2016, 05:17 AM   #1
hazeymaisy

hazeymaisy has a neutral reputation
Post SG JC notes for sale!

Selling JC notes CHEAP ($3-$5) for topics like General Paper, Biology and Chemistry.

A little bit about myself: I am a fresh graduate from St Andrew's Junior College who maintained an honor roll position throughout my JC life. I am constantly one of the top 5-10 students in my cohort for Biology and topped my level for both paper 1 and paper 2 for GP in J1. My chemistry grades jumped from D to a high B using my own notes compiled from endless TYS revision and endless hours spent in tuition.

Keeping the fees low because I know most of my potential buyers are students themselves!

Do email me at:
[email protected]
on details on how to receive the notes and pay for them! Thank you so much

P.S. current topics:

GP- tips and tricks on how to improve on your paper 1 essay and paper 2 AQ! How to make your points stand out and to think of better, more original ideas!

Biology - a comprehensive guide on the top 20 questions of Respiration!

Chemistry - a cohesive guide on how to fully understand Atomic Structure // Electrophilicity and Nucleophilicity. Do not blindly memorize mechanisms, understand them!

I will be adding on a lot more topics for Bio and Chem!
hazeymaisy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a levels, a levels notes, jc notes, school notes