BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > BrightSparks Cafe
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 01-30-2015, 01:38 AM   #11
jerrold

jerrold has a neutral reputation

Hi Joshua, I don't quite know if its nice to advertise on others' threads, but good luck selling your notes. To be fair, they aren't expensive.

Meanwhile, owlcove has a new batch of user-submitted notes on the horizon (freshly made, if i may say so, by someone who graduated last year). We'll upload them sometime in Feb. And yes, they're completely free.
jerrold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:04 PM   #12
summerrains

summerrains has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrold View Post
Hi Joshua, I don't quite know if its nice to advertise on others' threads, but good luck selling your notes. To be fair, they aren't expensive.

Meanwhile, owlcove has a new batch of user-submitted notes on the horizon (freshly made, if i may say so, by someone who graduated last year). We'll upload them sometime in Feb. And yes, they're completely free.
Hi there, thanks for the notes!! Really appreciate your efforts in compiling them together with your friends in helping those who really need it!! However, there are some parts that are not clear and I really need help.
summerrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 10:42 PM   #13
jerrold

jerrold has a neutral reputation

You're welcome Which parts are not clear?
jerrold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 05:43 PM   #14
theeducationpangea

theeducationpangea has a neutral reputation
Default Thank you for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrold View Post
Hi everyone,

I've got lots of good a level notes uploaded at http://owlcove.sg/learn. Some of them are pretty popular with hundreds of downloads. Just wanted to share them with everyone here.

They're 100% free to download and there are NO advertisements on the site. It's totally non-commercial and we're not looking for tuition jobs or anything.

If you're curious, this site was an initiative me and my friends started to help students after us cope better with their studies. Most of us only graduated from JC a few years ago, so we knew how painful and competitive it could get -we're just trying to help.

I hope you guys find owlcove useful If you like what we're doing, do pass on the message too.

Thanks!
Hi Jerrold

Thank you for sharing! I've also posted a lot of useful educational materials, absolutely free, to share with the community. Hope you could help me spread the love & message!

https://usefulenglishtutor.wordpress.com/
theeducationpangea is offline   Reply With Quote