BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > Scholarships > Government > Government Scholarships General Discussion
Click Here if you forgot your password.

View Poll Results: Which company would you go for future if u pursuing mechanical engineering?? *Take note of the compe
Capitaland 4 57.14%
CPG Corporation 1 14.29%
City Developments 0 0%
Meinhardt 2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2014, 04:25 AM   #41
goip8Or

goip8Or has a neutral reputation
Send a message via ICQ to goip8Or
Default GSM VoIP Gateways

VoIP GSM Gateways GOIP 8 at http://ecrimea.net/voip/gsm-voip-shlyuz-goip-8.html
GSM VoIP Gateways GOIP 8
GSM шлюзы GOIP 8

Last edited by goip8Or; 08-27-2014 at 07:22 PM.
goip8Or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:43 PM   #42
JensenDrake2

JensenDrake2 has a neutral reputation

Eligibility for Students

Locals (Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents) at entry level to local Polytechnics / BCA Academy, or in their first year of studies
Foreigners with GCE 'O' level results / ITE results at entry level to local Polytechnics / BCA Academy
Foreigners in their first year of studies at the local Polytechnics / BCA Academy
Outstanding academic results
Excellent CCA records
Old 04-15-2015, 02:32 PM   #43
JensenDrake2

The BCA–Industry Built Environment Undergraduate Scholarship / Sponsorship programme represents the concerted efforts of the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) and leading industry players to offer young people of high calibre and vision an opportunity to take up the challenge of a career in the Built Environment.

The scholarship is tenable for studies at the National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Singapore University of Technology & Design (SUTD) and for undergraduate courses conducted by the BCA Academy (BCAA).
Old 04-16-2015, 03:49 PM   #44
JensenDrake2

The BCA–Industry Built Environment Undergraduate Scholarship / Sponsorship programme represents the concerted efforts of the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) and leading industry players to offer young people of high calibre and vision an opportunity to take up the challenge of a career in the Built Environment.

Eligibility

Singapore Citizens (male Singaporean must have completed or be exempted from full time National Service, ORD personnel accepted for admission in 2015 can also apply) and Singaporean Permanent Residents
All other nationalities taking relevant engineering courses may also apply
Outstanding academic results
Excellent CCA records
Old 05-13-2015, 09:10 PM   #45
DrEaMLiN

DrEaMLiN has a neutral reputation

Hi, I would like to ask how would BCA notify you for interview?
DrEaMLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 06:51 PM   #46
EightTales

EightTales has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEaMLiN View Post
Hi, I would like to ask how would BCA notify you for interview?
from what i experienced so far (which is actually not much), BCA would give the applicants a call, stating the interview date and time, followed by an email with more details.

i'm a little confused on this front though, as i applied for both BCA and BCA-Industry scholarship.

I have an interview coming up for the BCA-Industry scholarship, but what i don't really understand is that some of my friends have already gone for an interview with the industry sponsors a few weeks back; so is my up-coming interview for the BCA or BCA-Industry scholarship?
EightTales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:52 PM   #47
Kimberleyyy_SW

Kimberleyyy_SW has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightTales View Post
from what i experienced so far (which is actually not much), BCA would give the applicants a call, stating the interview date and time, followed by an email with more details.

i'm a little confused on this front though, as i applied for both BCA and BCA-Industry scholarship.

I have an interview coming up for the BCA-Industry scholarship, but what i don't really understand is that some of my friends have already gone for an interview with the industry sponsors a few weeks back; so is my up-coming interview for the BCA or BCA-Industry scholarship?
Hi EightTales, which scholarship interview did you go for? I was notified by BCA that I've been invited to attend an interview for BCA-Industry sponsorship. I wonder what will the interview process for sponsorship be like and how is it different from scholarship? Care to share your experience? Thanks a lot! )
Kimberleyyy_SW is offline   Reply With Quote