BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > Marketplace
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 07-01-2017, 02:41 PM   #1
gptuition

gptuition has a neutral reputation
Default GP Tuition by NUS Law Student and VJC Grad!

• Hi! I am a female graduate of Victoria Junior College (VJC). I graduated with straight A’s for my A levels (90 rank points), specifically with an A for General Paper. I am currently studying at NUS Law, in which I have been placed on the dean’s list for.
  • I would like to provide GP tuition in the east of Singapore (preferably around Marine Parade). However, compromises as to locations can be made. Tuition sessions will be at public locations which can be discussed.
  • I can provide weekly sessions or if requested, specific ad-hoc ‘consultation’ sessions (eg. Once a month) for you to engage my services as and when is needed.
  • Ideally, during our first session we can discuss what are the student’s struggles and difficulties facing the subject. The strategy we would adopt would depend on a variety of factors including: whether the student is j1 or j2, their current GP grades, the particular area in which they struggle (essay, compre questions or AQ). We can discuss whether they have problems with content (ie. A lack of knowledge of examples to cite in their essays and AQ), whether they have problems structuring their answers or whether it is general language and the ability to express themselves.
  • Payment for tuition is before every lesson – hence there is no monthly commitment and fees. If you ever wish to take a break from the tuition or if there are certain weeks in which the student is more busy, we do not need to have any sessions for those weeks.
  • I believe that because I have only graduated a few years ago I am much more relatable and approachable. I wish to be a senior and mentor apart from just a tuition teacher.
  • If you are interested, do drop me a PM and I can give you my number for us to discuss further and for me to provide you with my credentials (:

Last edited by gptuition; 07-11-2017 at 09:59 PM.
gptuition is offline   Reply With Quote