BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > Marketplace
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 09-21-2014, 12:59 AM   #1
Lipee

Lipee has a neutral reputation
Default Updated! S> H2 History, Lit, Econs and H1 Maths and GP notes!

Selling H2 History, Lit, Econs and H1 Maths and GP notes. I have all the topics for all the subjects except History. Email me at [email protected] or PM me for pricing and for more details!

H2 Literature

Selling exam copies of the following texts: All My Sons, The Remains of The Day, Death and the Kings' Horsemen, A Streetcar Named Desire, Philip Larkin's Collected Poems. In excellent condition and completely clean without highlighting or underlining!

H2 History

Selling History notes for JC1 topics (Cold War, UN, ASEAN, Pre-war Nationalism, Maximum government), and also revision packages for Cold War and Southeast Asia topics and a revison package specifically for SBQ. I also have a compilation of past year JCs' Prelim questions with some sample outlines for the prelim questions.

H2 Economics

Selling John Sloman Economics Textbook 8th Edition, wrapped and in brand new condition.

and Economics in Public Policies, which are case studies of how Economics is used in Singapore. $6

Economics notes for all the topics and revision packages for Microeconomics and Macroeconomics with model answers for past year A Level questions from 2009-2012

H1 GP
Selling notes for all the GP topics, Broader Perspectives issues from 2012-2013, KS Bull from 2012-2013

H1 Math

Sold

Email me at [email protected] or Pm me for pricing and more details!

Last edited by Lipee; 05-23-2015 at 04:50 AM.
Lipee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:08 AM   #2
Lipee

Lipee has a neutral reputation

Bumppppppp
Lipee is offline   Reply With Quote