BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > Marketplace
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 03-22-2016, 05:27 PM   #11
SimplyEcons

SimplyEcons has a neutral reputation
Default FREE JC Econs Resources

http://www.simplyecons.com/resources/

It’s my goal and passion as an educator to help as many students as I possibly can. However, my classes would usually be packed by June and sadly I’ll have to turn many new students down. It’s my sincere hope that students, upon finding the resources in this page, gain better understanding and insights into the world of JC economics.

This page will updated consistently with new insightful resources throughout the academic year. If you found the resources useful, do share this page with your friends and bring back the joy(yes it exist!) of learning JC economics.

Best Regards,
Myron Hoh SX
Principal tutor, Simply Economics

100% Promotion Rate for 2015
90% Expected A/B Grades for A levels 2016

Professional Memberships
•Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (Singapore)
•Educational Research Association of Singapore
•Economic Society of Singapore

Contact us at: 9071 5730 (Call/WhatsApp/SMS)
SimplyEcons is online now Add to SimplyEcons's Reputation Report Post
SimplyEcons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 12:21 PM   #12
qqq1111

qqq1111 has a neutral reputation
Default QE

Economics is a fun and interesting subject. Nevertheless, some students face many common issues in their studies. They understand the economics concepts but can’t comprehend what the questions are asking for. They memorise complex economics theories, but can’t apply or evaluate. They can’t comprehend the content in long question and case study.

At quintessential education, we believe the key to scoring in economics exams is simple. This is because while the exam board may vary the questions, the tested concepts must come from the core economics syllabus. We aim to build a strong knowledge of core economics theorie, and build application skills from past questions. they usually revolve around simple concepts like demand and supply, or more complex topics like market structure, oligopolistic actions and behaviour.

Our economics tuition classes are nothing like the typical school lectures. Most of our curriculum revolve around question discussion on recent issues like the Eurozone debt crisis, America’s mortgage crisis, China's currency devaluation and problem solving. They are interactive and filled with tons of knowledge and light-hearted examples to help your understanding.

Do check out our articles to help you in your economics understanding. you might learn more about our Economics Tuition
qqq1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 08:03 PM   #13
SimplyEcons

It’s my goal and passion as an educator to help as many students as I possibly can. However, my classes would usually be packed by June and sadly I’ll have to turn many new students down. It’s my sincere hope that students, upon finding the resources in this page, gain better understanding and insights into the world of JC economics.

This page will updated consistently with new insightful resources throughout the academic year. If you found the resources useful, do share this page with your friends and bring back the joy(yes it exist!) of learning JC economics.

Best Regards,
Myron Hoh SX

Professional Memberships

Old 03-24-2016, 08:36 PM   #14
SimplyEcons

Best Regards,
Myron Hoh SX

Professional Memberships

Old 03-25-2016, 07:07 PM   #15
SimplyEcons

Best Regards,
Myron Hoh SX

Professional Memberships

Old 03-27-2016, 08:07 PM   #16
SimplyEcons

Best Regards,
Myron Hoh SX

Professional Memberships

Old 03-28-2016, 06:58 PM   #17
SimplyEcons

Best Regards,
Myron Hoh SX

Professional Memberships

Old 03-29-2016, 12:09 PM   #18
qqq1111

qqq1111 has a neutral reputation
Thumbs up QE

Economics is a fun and interesting subject. Nevertheless, some students face many common issues in their studies. They understand the economics concepts but can’t comprehend what the questions are asking for. They memorise complex economics theories, but can’t apply or evaluate. They can’t comprehend the content in long question and case study.

At quintessential education, we believe the key to scoring in economics exams is simple. This is because while the exam board may vary the questions, the tested concepts must come from the core economics syllabus. We aim to build a strong knowledge of core economics theorie, and build application skills from past questions. they usually revolve around simple concepts like demand and supply, or more complex topics like market structure, oligopolistic actions and behaviour.

Our economics tuition classes are nothing like the typical school lectures. Most of our curriculum revolve around question discussion on recent issues like the Eurozone debt crisis, America’s mortgage crisis, China's currency devaluation and problem solving. They are interactive and filled with tons of knowledge and light-hearted examples to help your understanding.

Do check out our articles to help you in your economics understanding. you might want check out our economics tuition
qqq1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:54 PM   #19
SimplyEcons

Best Regards,
Myron Hoh SX

Professional Memberships

Old 03-30-2016, 06:05 PM   #20
SimplyEcons

Best Regards,
Myron Hoh SX

Professional Memberships