BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > BrightSparks Community > Marketplace
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 11:35 AM   #11
Ashearo

Ashearo has a neutral reputation

Please be reminded that SOFT COPY materials are not allowed to be sold here as they can become a profitable business. I have just banned several users and deleted all traces of them. Please beware if you do not want your hardwork put into posting to disappear.

What I say is my OWN opinion
Old 09-03-2013, 07:36 AM   #12
Ashearo

I have just banned a user who has multiple accounts selling soft copy material going by the usernames of

Joshuafoo
Louislim
jcnotesseller

Thank you to the forum users who have reported him. We welcome all the help from forum users to stamp out these dissidents who are not welcomed here.

Please be reminded that selling or trading for a profit is not allowed here. Forum users are allowed to advertise personal services (single private tuition), or sell only personal hard copy materials.

Thank you for all the forum users who are looking out to make this a better place for everyone.

Old 05-13-2014, 11:44 PM   #13
Ashearo

A number of forum users have reported other users who have been selling soft copy materials, and these sellers have been banned permanently, without warning. They have also had all their posts removed, so there is no longer any trace left of them.

Please be informed that the selling of soft copy material is not allowed, as it will become a way to generate substantial amounts of profit. This is a community established to help each other, not to profit from each other.

Users in violation of our marketplace rules will be banned permanently, without warning.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:01 AM   #14
Ashearo

A number of concerned forum users have reported the following errant users for selling soft copy materials:

1) Randyloh
2) benlee
3) itsraining
4) avenueq
5) johnn

The abovementioned users have been permanently banned, and all their posts have been removed.

Please be reminded that the purpose of this forum is to help others by giving them advice, allowing them to make informed decisions about the major steps they will be taking in their lives. Many users here have taken precious time out of their busy schedules to answer questions and post information, for free.

If these people are not being paid for their time and expertise, neither should anyone be allowed to sell soft copies. Forum users are most welcomed to give away soft copies for free.

We continue our policy of zero tolerance towards such errant users, and they will continue to be permanently banned, without warning.

We encourage forum users to report those who flout our rules, and to make this place less greedy, and more helpful for the benefit of the community. Please feel free to send me a private message, and I will see to it personally.

Old 08-16-2014, 12:23 AM   #15
Ashearo

Some forum users have complained about others who are selling soft copies. The following users have been banned and their posts deleted, for selling soft copies:

1. imafoo
2. Timmychan/Fongjc
3. Prayinghard
4. JCGuides
5. Lovetosleep
6. Notesforjc

Please note that selling of soft copies is against our rules, as the seller stands to profit on a commercial level. This works against the environment that we are trying to foster here.

Forum users are welcomed to send private messages to me, should they find any errant seller. These sellers will have their posts deleted, and banned permanently, without any warning.

Last edited by Ashearo; 08-16-2014 at 12:43 AM.
Closed Thread