BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Local
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:14 AM   #1
Poof

Poof has a neutral reputation
Unhappy Did badly for A Levels, options?

I'm still in the middle of my As right now, and i'm left with 2 MCQs

But i know i screwed all up. And i worked really hard, really really hard. but i think i couldn't handle my emotions well, and due to nervousness and lack of confidence, i couldn't do to the best of my abilities.

I'm guessing it will mostly be Cs and Ds. I take 4 H2 Bio Chem Math Econs

I think it'll be pretty impossible to go NUS NTU. I'm so depressed now i can't even concentrate on my other papers. What can i do and what are my options after As if i want to do something science related pls help

retaking is something that i really don't want to consider.. i can't stand that mental and physically torture, it was such a depressing period
Poof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 03:25 PM   #2
Pineapple.Wong

Pineapple.Wong has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poof View Post
I'm still in the middle of my As right now, and i'm left with 2 MCQs

But i know i screwed all up. And i worked really hard, really really hard. but i think i couldn't handle my emotions well, and due to nervousness and lack of confidence, i couldn't do to the best of my abilities.

I'm guessing it will mostly be Cs and Ds. I take 4 H2 Bio Chem Math Econs

I think it'll be pretty impossible to go NUS NTU. I'm so depressed now i can't even concentrate on my other papers. What can i do and what are my options after As if i want to do something science related pls help

retaking is something that i really don't want to consider.. i can't stand that mental and physically torture, it was such a depressing period
I know this is a super delayed reply but have you done your research on any of the private institutions here? Not all of them are snakes-oil salesman. One very good way to weed out the bad ones is through FB and the amount of marketing material you see on there. If you haven't done any in the past months since you posted, I suggest you google Ngee Ann-Adelaide.

Good luck.
Pineapple.Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:30 PM   #3
[email protected]

community@lithan has a neutral reputation

or u cld try kaplan? or overseas universities! private uni's shld be fine too. all the best!
community@lithan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 02:35 PM   #4
[email protected]

G@pEase has a neutral reputation

Hello!! Could you please spare us a min of your time to help complete this short feedback survey for a project we are working on?

https://tinyurl.com/myFuture-surv

Dont give up on yourself people!! There are so many options you can choose from to get what you want in life, youll be surprised (:
G@pEase is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a levels, bad results