BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Local > SIT
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 04-17-2016, 06:55 PM   #1
cherrychapstick1997

cherrychapstick1997 has a neutral reputation
Cool SIT Allied Health Interview

Hello! I went for my interview at SIT (which consisted of an essay and MMI) for Physiotherapy last week. Has anyone gotten their acceptance offers yet?
cherrychapstick1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:34 PM   #2
yy1602

yy1602 has a neutral reputation

Hi, may i know how is the interview like?
yy1602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 01:40 AM   #3
Physiotherapy

Physiotherapy has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrychapstick1997 View Post
Hello! I went for my interview at SIT (which consisted of an essay and MMI) for Physiotherapy last week. Has anyone gotten their acceptance offers yet?
Hi when did you receive notice about the interview? I applied in mid Feb but haven't received any reply from sit at all. No update to my admission status as well. I'm applying for the hons Programme in physiotherapy conducted by SIT.
Physiotherapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 01:21 PM   #4
cherrychapstick1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physiotherapy View Post
Hi when did you receive notice about the interview? I applied in mid Feb but haven't received any reply from sit at all. No update to my admission status as well. I'm applying for the hons Programme in physiotherapy conducted by SIT.
Hello! I applied for the physiotherapy (Hons) programme too. I received a call from them in early April and went for my interview and MMI a week later. Have you checked the SIT website to see the progress of your application? I'm not sure whether they're still conducting the 1st round interview but all the best for your uni applications!
Old 05-04-2016, 10:35 PM   #5
corotm

corotm has a neutral reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrychapstick1997 View Post
Hi, I applied on CNY eve and got the interview opportunity on 17 Mar. I have yet to receive any updates from the school since then. I logged into the portal and saw 1st round of applications in progress and appeal showed a dash (Nil).
corotm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 01:26 PM   #6
lockky

lockky has a neutral reputation

Hi! I applied for radiography and I got my acceptance yesterday!
lockky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 12:45 AM   #7
cherrychapstick1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockky View Post
Hi! I applied for radiography and I got my acceptance yesterday!
Congrats lockky! Are you going to accept it?
Old 05-14-2016, 10:02 AM   #8
nightowl23

nightowl23 has a neutral reputation

hwnkwmdveif 3fjfeneieemcekcmm

Last edited by nightowl23; 06-01-2016 at 02:03 PM.
nightowl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 03:56 PM   #9
xhenkaii

xhenkaii has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl23 View Post
Hi I received an email and a sms in April for SIT interview and then went for MOH Holdings interview as I also applied to the professional conversion program. And this week received SIT and WDA emails I've got into my first choice Bachelor of Science (Diagnostic Radiography). Double confirmed by checking my student portal status its successful! I replied email accept the offer already. The best part is WDA will fully sponsored my 4 year tuition fee and because I've 10 years of working experience, every month WDA will provide $2,420 stipend to me. I'm 30 years old and fortunately WDA accept part-time working during polytechnic days that's why I managed to hit 10 year working experience to be paid maximum amount of stipend. I'm a polytechnic graduate and so only sign a 4 year bond.

My advice to those Aspiring and Unsuccessful applicants is you must go work for least 2 years then apply to both SIT and WDA. Think out of the box during your SIT multiple-mini-interview and think even more out of the box to answer MOH Holdings interview questions they will love it. Its a plus if you talk about technology in both interviews like how self-driving electric car can help patients in hospital setting; talk about the big picture the future of healthcare.

To those Successful applicants, we're the 1st batch trailblazers and look forward to our pre-matriculation package from SIT and see you next month for SIT orientation camp dover campus. Lucky got car can drive there easily everyday. I'm Alex and see you all next month in SIT enjoy ourselves!!!
awww man! i missed the recent opening for PCP for diagnostic radiographer... gotta keep a look out since they didn't seem to update me via email even though i registered my interest! just curious... you applied through WDA and SIT at the same time? did you tender your resignation for your current job after everything was confirmed?

Last edited by xhenkaii; 05-18-2016 at 03:59 PM.
xhenkaii is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
interview, physiotherapy, sit