BrightSparks Forum

Go Back   BrightSparks Singapore Scholarship & Higher Education Forum > University > Local > NUS
Click Here if you forgot your password.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:44 PM   #131
Infinite

Infinite has a neutral reputation

The issue is resolved!! I think someone went to clear the inbox because my email was able to get through!
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #132
Jefery714

Jefery714 has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinge View Post
hi, not sure if this is the right thread, but just wondering if anyone has received any letters/updates from the nus scholarships board? i submitted my application around the last week of march and have yet to hear anything ):
Hey! No matter to worry.If you are not getting scholarship from there you can simply approach to Australia awards.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #133
prissypoop

prissypoop has a neutral reputation

Is it possible to apply any NUS scholarships now? Even after 1st April? I am very confused and everything is so messy. I got an offer in FASS (not accepted yet) but I was wondering if I can apply for any scholarships first.

Scholarships will determine which school I'll accept.
Thanks!
prissypoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:16 AM   #134
Ergodicity

Ergodicity has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by prissypoop View Post
Is it possible to apply any NUS scholarships now? Even after 1st April? I am very confused and everything is so messy. I got an offer in FASS (not accepted yet) but I was wondering if I can apply for any scholarships first.

Scholarships will determine which school I'll accept.
Thanks!
No.

But i'll advise you to call up the admissions office. They might entertain you if you are a stellar candidate.
Ergodicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #135
rach93

rach93 has a neutral reputation

hi everyone,

i submitted my application before the deadline but till now the application status still says awaiting documents. is anyone facing the same issue?
rach93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:44 AM   #136
glasskites

glasskites has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach93 View Post
hi everyone,

i submitted my application before the deadline but till now the application status still says awaiting documents. is anyone facing the same issue?
ME TOO so I'm a little worried hmm..............
glasskites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #137
pris_k

pris_k has a neutral reputation
Default NUS scholarship application status

hello! I have the same problem too so I called up the admissions office, the person told me that they received a lot of emails so they need more time to process everything and update the status. But he told me that as long as you received an acknowledgement email from the oambox after submitting via email, it means that the supporting documents have already been received.

Hope this helps to lessen your worries!
pris_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:16 PM   #138
chanlt

chanlt has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walnutwatch175 View Post
shriradh: Hi it depends on what type of scholarship interview you are called for. If it is the University level one, then it is just like any other interview asking about general stuff. Be sure to read up about the faculty you are applying to also, and some general knowledge stuff.

If it is the faculty based one, then I cannot help you much. All I know is that for Business, apparently you have to sit for some general knowledge MCQ test before going through a case simulation (I think there are some other threads on this). All the best!

Infinite: Try spamming other emails that are related to scholarship applications as well? Or worse come to worse just give them a call/head down to the office personally on Monday. Good luck!
Hello!

Can I ask, how do you know if you've been called for the university level scholarship or the faculty one?
chanlt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:15 AM   #139
Walnutwatch175

Walnutwatch175 has a neutral reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanlt View Post
Hello!

Can I ask, how do you know if you've been called for the university level scholarship or the faculty one?
I cannot really remember but I think they will indicate in the letter that they send you (the one calling you for an interview).

Either that or they will indicate the place of interview. Usually if it's the University level one I think it will be like at OAM/a "main" area. Faculty ones are usually in your faculty I think!
Walnutwatch175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #140
trebuh

trebuh has a neutral reputation

Hi all! Has anyone been called up yet for any NUS/faculty scholarship interviews?
trebuh is offline   Reply With Quote